azriel.

jewel pov

jewel pov.

After making sure that the entirety of the school and my friends were safe behind a barrier, it was time to fight. I knew it would end in death but it seemed as if death was a reward for someone like me. "Impressive," Mr Kim spat as if he wasn't utterly shocked that even after destroying the remains of my first love, I wasn't vulnerable enough to be hypnotised.

"I challenge you to a duel," I spoke to him, walking towards him confidently with my hands crossed. "I assume you join my side if I win?" He tilted his head, tempted yes but suspicious. "Keyword there is if though isn't it?" I replied, "and if you win? What do you want from me?" He questioned making me chuckle.

"What?"

"You see, you won't be able to give me anything. When I win, you'll be dead," I smiled.

"So it's a duel to the death? And why the hell would I kill the person crucial to my plan? You do realise your death is a loss to me, a plan in the works since you were a fucking child would be ruined," he continued. "Well it seems as that you're wrong. You know for a while I was confused on why you were so obsessed with me to get Satan out when you could so easily attempt it with my mother. But then I realised, you're scared of Ivey," I smirked at him for it.

"She did save the world from Satan's beautiful wrath, she overpowered her own father what could I do to her? So I went for the only other descendant of Satan, you," he told me.

"That's where you're wrong." I calmly spoke, taking small strides around Mr Kim as I intimidated him with knowledge he did not obtain. "Satan's parents are dead and he had no siblings, he was an only child, his wife is dead and even if alive she didn't share his blood so she would stand useless. And we all know Ivey slaughtered all her siblings, so that leaves just you."

He spoke confidently, "but did she really kill, all her siblings? A certain boy with silver hair sits in the Ivaeyor and you sit here clueless, great fun," I snickered making him grab my wrist.

"Are you meaning to tell me that Lucifer is still alive?" He spat in curiosity, "maybe I am," I shrugged, making him squint to analyse my face before letting go of my wrist. "I accept your challenge," he stepped back, charging his red light. He was already mad, why? When he made me do what I did, he had the intention of setting my heart on fire, of course he's pissed, I turned it into ice. He attacked me with balls of energy, each of which I skill-fully dodged.

And that is where he went wrong.

Changing his plans wasn't part of our reality.

"C'mon old man, is that all you've got?"