Cptn.Y # 22

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

It's been three months since me and Jeongyeon started dating and it's already December.

When it was Jeongyeon's birthday, we just went out with the rest of Twice and roamed around the mall. Eating, watching, playing and buying, that's the thing we all did and it was so much fun.

Imagine having group of nine people with different attitudes and they get along well. They also treat me like I am part of their group or they mostly like to call it as a family.

I guess, they are really that close. They love each other even they love teasing each other. It can be a way to show their love and affection towards each other.

The Satzu, I don't know but these past few weeks, they are getting along and getting closer. It's a progress in their relation, I think. And Tzuyu being a tsundere, always.

Anyways, I am at Jeongyeon's house or let me say, a mansion. She invited me, she said that she already know how to make cupcakes so she insisted me to come at her house this Saturday.

Her parents are nowhere to be seen, she said that they are busy person, for they have their own company and went out to a business trip at America.

"Are you sure that you really can do it already?" I asked worriedly as I was helping her tie her apron at the back.

"Yeah, of course. Don't you trust me?" She turned around to face me and raised a brow.

"I do, but I am just making sure about everything" I smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"And you're gonna help me" She said which made me shocked.

"What! I will just make a mess here" I furrowed my eyebrows as she scoffed.

"It's just easy Y/n, you'll just make the batter of the cupcakes. You will just mix all of the ingredients, I prepared at the table, at a one bowl" She said and pointed at the table where there is full of bowls with something inside.

"Okay~" I wore an apron first before going in front of the table.

"Mix it, okay?" She said.

"Yeah, jagi" I replied and put all of the ingredients at the one big bowl. The flour, egg, water, melted chocolates, sugar and more.

I beat it up with a whisk, making it a smooth and thick liquid.

"Jeongyeon-ah, I am already finished" She ran on my side when she heard me shouted.

"Great, thank you" She pecked me on my cheek before rushing to the oven to get the tray where will you put the batter to shape it in a cupcake.

She pour it at the tray until it got full and placed inside the oven and set the timer off.

"Why are you even doing while I am making the batter?"

"Making coffee and I am also trying to make a coffee art" My mouth formed 'o' aa I looked at where her finger pointed at.

She continued on doing the coffee as I just sat on the chair in the counter while watching her back.

I pulled my phone out of the pocket of my shorts and opened the camera to video.

"Jagi! I have a question" I stated and focus the camera to her.

"Yeah, what is it?" She said without turning her back to look at me as she was too busy on her work.

"Is it true that you just decided to learn how to bake just because of me?" I asked and smiled.

"Yes, that's right!"