Chapter 8: Best Friends

Now this chapter will be filled with TONS of brother fluff. Just thought I'd warn you so you don't get a seizure from this. I apologize in advance. Oh, and another thing: THIS ISN'T A SHIP OF RAPH AND MIKEY. In other words, Raph and Mikey are NOT boyfriends. I have a follower friend named Bucket-of-Stars who's always saying that people need to stop assuming that Peter and Tony are boyfriends when in reality, THEY'RE NOT. They're only father and son. I really don't need the same thing happening in any of my Raph and Mikey Oneshots. If it does, I'm gonna be extremely ticked off. And I'm not kidding.

    Anyway, now having said that, enjoy the story!

    Raph and Mikey have always been best friends ever since childhood, and they wouldn't have it any other way. They did everything together, and were each other's source of comfort. Whenever Mikey felt down in the dumps, Raph would hug him close to make him feel better. And whenever Raph was in the dumps, Mikey was more than happy to return the favor, along with a cuddle session. They even had fun together, whether it's chasing each other topside or in the lair, challenging each other in videogames, pulling pranks on each other, and even doing tickle fights. Master Splinter always said that the two of them were very close to one another, and as such they understood each other perfectly. Raph always knew when Mikey was sad, and in return Mikey always knew when Raph was angry (which was normal considering his temper). Despite everything that happened, the two turtles never let them get between their friendship. And even if it did happen, Raph and Mikey would always apologize and forgive each other.
......................................................................................................
    One day, the turtles had no training, so Raph was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. He was so absorbed with it that he didn't notice Mikey sneaking up in front of him-until a water balloon hit him right in the face right after he looked up. And there was Mikey, clutching his stomach and laughing his head off. "Dr. Prankenstine strikes again!" he cheered, laughing all the while. "Gotcha, Raphie!"

    Raph smirked as he glanced at him. "Oh, so you say you got me?" he said, getting up. "Well, wait till I get you back, you little pipsqueak!"

    With that, he leapt towards Mikey, who managed to jump out of the way and run off with a yelp. Growling playfully, Raph raced after him, and the chase was on. Mikey was a fast turtle, probably the fastest of the group, but soon he began to get tired and slow down. Raph took advantage of this and leapt forward, tackling him to the ground. "Hey! No fair!" Mikey whined.

    "To bad," Raph smirked above him. "I'm really gonna pay you back for that stupid prank of yours, bub."

    Before Mikey realized what was happening, Raph scribbled his fingers onto his sides, tickling him. Mikey immediately burst out into giggles at the contact. This only encouraged Raph as he moved his hands upwards to the youngster's armpits, Mikey's laughter going higher at it. "RAHAHAHAHAHAPH STAHAHAHAHAHAP!" he exclaimed.

    "Stop what?" Raph asked, clearly enjoying this.

    "T-T-TIAHAHAHAHACKLING MEHEHEHEHEHE!"

    "Oh, you want me to tickle you?" Raph asked, barely holding in a snort of his own. "My pleasure."

    Instantly, Raph began scribbling his fingers across Mikey's stomach. Mikey almost screeched at the contact as he laughed harder. Raph then moved downwards to Mikey's sensitive feet. "Tickle, tickle tickle. I know how much you love being tickled there."

    Mikey didn't respond. Not like he could anyway. Not with his feet getting scribbled on by Raph's fingers. Somehow, he managed to scramble away and run off, Raph following behind laughing. Arriving at his room, he closed the door and looked around, turning on the lights. "Mikey? Where are you?" he called, grinning as he wiggled his fingers. "Come out, come out, wherever you are."