Chapter 25: Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind (My Version)

So this one was requested by mandylaren23. Apparantly, this episode has been redone several times in fanfiction stories, and she wanted me to do my own version of it. I hope you all like it, because it's all based on my imagination.

    The turtles, April, and Casey were hanging out in the main part of Futagoid's spaceship. Leo and Donnie were locked in a heated videogame tournament with each other while Raph and Mikey were watching from the sidelines. At one point, Donnie's character bonked into a wall and fell off again (it'd happened several times at this point), making Mikey laugh so hard milk came squirting out of his nose and hit Raph. "Dude, gross!" Raph exclaimed, looking disgustedly at the now-gross milk.

    "Oh, did I get some of that on you?" Mikey giggled. "Sorry. It's the only thing that cools down a mouthful of spicy apple muffins."

    Happily, he took a spicey apple muffin and stuffed it into his mouth--and his eyes widened as his face turned red; he somehow completely forgot that he put extra spice in that. "AUGH! HOT! HOT! HOT!" he yelled, waving a hand over his mouth. "NEED MILK! NEED MILK!"

    Grabbing the nearby carton, he proceeded to guzzle it down in an attempt to cool his mouth down. Raph rolled his eyes, amused at the sight. "Hey Leo," he said. "Maybe after we save Earth, maybe you can learn how to make noseshakes like Mikey. That'll impress your girlfriend."

    This time, Mikey laughed so hard, a milk-soaked chunk of muffin shot out of his nose (somehow) and bounced around, nearly hitting Leo and Donnie before hitting Casey in the head by accident. "Dude, weak!" he exclaimed.

    This time, it was Raph's turn to laugh. Mikey joined in as he apologized, the amusement of the situation getting to him. As the two chatted happily, April looked up from a comic she was reading to listen in, rolling her eyes and chuckling at the sight before her. Ever since what happened, Raph and Mikey had really gotten close to each other as brothers and best friends; it was obvious that "it" (you know what I'm talking about; no, not "it" as in that creepy clown dude) had affected the youngest the most out of all of them. So far, it looked like he was doing well. "Hey, check it out!" Mikey was saying in the meantime. "I ended up learning some new tricks in the holo-trainning room!"

    "Yeah, because they'll end up doing you well in battle in the near future," Raph commented, rubbing Mikey's head affectionately. "Although I highly doubt that one noseshake would be enough."

    Rolling his eyes, Mikey went to take another milk swig, only to find the carton empty. "Aw, but I'm out of milk," he groaned, shaking the now empty carton.

    Then Raph had an idea. "Hey Leo, how much water do you have left in your bottle?" he asked jokingly, causing another laugh to erupt from Mikey. Leo just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

    The laughing and talking went on for a while more until it was getting late. As everyone headed off to bed, Raph and Mikey stayed up to play some videogames. While playing, Raph couldn't help but take a few glances at Mikey, knowing that somehow, something about him was off. He shook off the feeling though, knowing that Money would just try to cover it up again; it hadn't been the first time it happened. About two hours later, Mikey yawned tiredly, feeling sleepiness catch up to him. Raph took notice of it. "Feeling sleepy there, are you, buddy?" he commented as he cleaned everything up.

    Mikey didn't say anything; all he could do was shake his head. Smiling, Raph went over and scooped him up, cradling him in his arms as he carried him to his room. Mikey immediately curled further into him, loving the feeling. Raph cooed softly as he took him to his room. There, he laid him down in bed and draped a blanket over him, tucking him in. "Goodnight, little brother," he whispered, cupping a hand to his face.