Chapter 28: Friendship Will Help You in Many Forms, Sometimes in Colors

So this one was an idea that popped into my head: what happens when Mikey and his brothers go topside to get some fresh air one night, only for Mikey to get captured by Purple Dragons and sent to another country far away to a group of dangerous and wanted thugs who want to torture him to death? When a certain group of beautiful, magical girls and a dragon-dog find him, it's a race against time for them to free Mikey and help get him home to his family before it's too late. I know that some authors here have done EG/TMNT crossover stories before, so I decided to give it a shot myself. P.S.-Equestria Girls and the images shown here don't belong to me. They belong to Hasbro.

    Mikey never really expected this night to turn out so horribly wrong. But then again, when do things ever go his way? He and his brothers were out on the rooftops to look at the stars since tonight was a rare "no patrol" night when the Purple Dragons showed up. They were caught compleely off guard at the unexpected arrival and had desperately fought hard, but it was no use. Mikey had been taken hostage in the end, forcing the brothers to surrender if they wanted him to live. No sooner had they done that though, that things took a turn for the worse. Mikey was then stabbed both in the shoulder and the ribs while the brothers themselves were knocked out after getting roughed up pretty badly. Mikey himself, meanwhile, was taken to a ship bound for another country--Japan, leaving Leo, Donnie, and Raph unconscious and beaten on the rooftop, broken weapons scattered around them. Despite the pain, Mikey was able to wrap his shoulder and ribs with some bandages that were in his belt, but his weapons were also broken. After unsuccessfully finding a way out, he resolved to wait and see what would happen next. He slipped into meditation, praying that his brothers would be okay.

    Luckily, April, Casey, and Splinter found them sometime later; having been worried about them not returning at the time they usually do, they had set out to look for them. Upon finding them, they noticed that Mikey was missing. Despite their worry, the three knew that taking care of the older brothers' injuries came first. Hoping Mikey was okay, they got the brothers home to the medbay and soon got them patched up. But thanks to that beating they took, it would be a while before they woke up.
..............................................................................................................
    Meanwhile, upon arrival at Japan, the Purple Dragons carried the crate (they put Mikey in there for transport) to an old warehouse far out into the country. After opening the crate, they dumped Mikey out, bandaged and sore, onto the floor. Regaining himself, Mikey looked up to see other Purple Dragons--even more than he and his brothers would usually run into during patrol. They were looking down on him with looks of scorn, hatred, and evil smirks on their faces. Upon one look at his surroundings, he instantly knew that he wasn't in America. Filled with fear, he tried to get away, but he was surrounded by Purple Dragons, who then proceeded to beat him up. Soon, the only sounds heard were Mikey's pain-filled cries, the beating sounds, and the evil, horrid laughs coming from the men. He hoped that something, someone, were here now to help hom get out of here and get home. As soon as they were done with the beating up, they threw him into a cage and left, leaving him beaten and bruised, but still alive.

    This happened for about a week--first beatings and then being thrown into a cage. Repeatedly. Mikey got more and more injured as time went by. And he even got more and more homesick. He was worried for his brothers, his dad, and his friends. Every day, he hoped that an opportunity would concede for him to make an escape and go home. But it was denied to him. But just as he lost hope, his wish came true...
..............................................................................................................
    One night, a creature was sniffing around, distracted by the smells of outside. This creature just so happened to be a puppy dog named Spike. He was a green and purple puppy dog with dark but vibrant green eyes. His ears were a light green, same with his belly, while the fur tuff on his head was a little more darker green. Most of his fur was purple with three very light purple dots on his side. Around his neck was a dark blue collar with silver spikes decorated on it. A gold-outlined tag, which had a pink heart pictured on it, hung on the collar. Tonight, he was doing a little exploring, his black little nose picking up the smells around him before one of his ears suddenly perked up. He was picking up on some commotion.