Thief Cat

(The red-haired owner was known among the people in Yokohama as the most famous thief, his agility and rare speed and his ability to jump between very high buildings. He stole what he wanted or was asked of him, he was as light as a cat, he could move even in the darkest places, People called him the thief cat.

Chuuya: So you want me to steal this jewel?

Mafia leader: Yes, I want that, and the place is as stated in the request

Chuuya (surprised): But if you know very well where it is, why not steal it yourself?

Mafia Leader: Because it is with someone whom I have not been able to defeat before, he is a very strong opponent and none of my followers could follow his defeat or even his injury

Chuuya (with a confident smile): This is very exciting (and looks at the paper) Port Mafia boss Dazai, Okay, I accepted the assignment

Mafia Leader: I expected you would do this, the amount as we agreed (then put a big bag in front of him). This is the first payment and the rest you will get when you bring the jewel.

Chuuya (taking the bag): It only takes one night and you have the gem

Mafia Leader: You seem very confident, however, let me give you this advice

Chuuya: Huh !!

Mafia leader: Never underestimate that man. He is not an ordinary person, he is a real monster

Chuuya: A monster then! I don't think he is, Dazai that he never scares me

Mafia Commander: We will see in this regard (then Chuuya left the place and prepared to storm the port mafia headquarters to steal the jewel in Dazai's possession)

(Thanks to Chuuya's exceptional skills, he was able to climb the High Port Mafia headquarters to the intended room in which the jewel is located)

Chuuya (after making a hole in the window and entering the room): Ha, this is the headquarters of the famous port mafia. Its entry was not as difficult as I had ever expected, it was easy to penetrate (looking around despite the darkness) it was supposed to find the jewel here in a golden box, huh !! I found it (and hurry to the table to get the box) It is time to take the prize (and open the box) What ?! (The box was empty)

Dazai: Are you looking for this?

Chuuya (shocked): Huh !! (He is looking at the voice owner) "I did not feel his presence"