Whose Fault ?! - Part 2

X: I told you that the king must die so that we can finally be liberated

Chuuya: You want to be free? who are you ? What do you get free from?

X: We are the ghosts of Suribachi who have come to avenge the person who robbed us of everything

Chuuya: Huh !!!

X: I'll finish it quickly

Chuuya: You are wrong to think that I will just give up, after we moved away from the cemetery, I am able to bring out my full strength (and he surrounds himself with his ability )

X: You are supposed to know the nature of my ability work and yet you want to try again, you have this 

(and he attacks Chuuya and is surrounded by black fog)

Chuuya: I don't need the ability to defeat you (while he takes away his ability and strikes hard to X's belly) I am strong without my ability

X: Really !! 

(With an arrogant smile, X grabbed Chuuya's arm and pulled it towards him)

Chuuya: What ?!

(X directs a very strong punch at Chuuya's chest to throw him inward deeper to hit his body with a number of equipment and machines in the warehouse and the other collapses on his body, Chuuya did not even have time to activate his ability , drop those things on him)

**********************************

X (staring where Chuuya fell): Ooh, I must admit that you are not weak

Chuuya (trying to remove rubble from his body in order to move): Damn, Aaaa (his left arm was broken, tried to move to feel a terrible pain and moan from the pain in a clear sad tone) Huh ... huh ... huh (Chuuya stared at his body trying to find out where this pain is ) No way !!

X: It surprises me that you are still conscious despite what happened to you

Chuuya: What? (He is looking at X, standing near him, looking at the place of the most serious injury on his body, where a large piece of metal penetrated the left side of Chuuya to show the metal on the other side of his body) Huh ... Huh .. Hah damn "This is painful"