What Happened ? - Part 1

(Chuuya is in a very bad position as he has used corruption in order to fight an enemy that had a very strange ability, and after his great difficulties, Chuuya was finally able to defeat him, but the situation became worse, and Dazai had severely injured his foot, and he was unable to move and reach Chuuya to stop the corruption before it killed Chuuya)

Dazai (anger and pain): Damn, Chuuya! "I have to reach him and prevent him from killing himself. the amount of blood has become too much. there is not much time left. I must stop him quickly, but how do I get to him with this injured foot, I will not be able to reach him in the right time, just as the energy surrounding him will not allow me to reach him and he is he stands aloft. "

Akutagawa : Mr. Dazai (seen by Dazai)

Dazai: This is it! (amidst Akutagawa's amazed looks) Akutagawa, you have to throw me with your power to where there is Chuuya at high speed

Akutagawa (with concern): What are you saying, Mr. Dazai? this is impossible to risk you

Dazai: I'll be fine, I need speed to stop Chuuya, and with this injured foot, I won't be able to, but with Rashomon, it's different, so I can get the right push and speed for that.

Akutagawa : One moment please, Mr. Dazai, in that case you will ...

Dazai (interrupting Akutagawa with a confident smile): Don't worry, all I need is just one touch. come on, we waste time, Chuuya's body will not bear more than this (Akutagawa took out Rashomon and Dazai hid his hands in his coat in order not to stop Akutagawa's ability, then Akutagawa grabbed him and threw him with great force to where Chuuya was (Dazai took his hands out of his coat and prepared to grab Chuuya and stop him, but in a moment , he approached him and after Dazai managed to catch Chuuya, Chuuya stabbed Dazai in the waist before the corruption completely disappeared ) .

Akutagawa : Mr. Dazaiiiiiiiiii !!

Chuuya: ha ... Da ... Dazai ... huh !!!

Dazai: (Painfully): It was a really good blow, but painful as you know (and the two of them started to fall toward the ground, and while they were as well, suddenly a big hole appeared under them , Akutagawa hurriedly to caught them , but only managed to catch Dazai, as for Chuuya he fell into that hole, and that hole disappeared after she swallowed Chuuya)

Akutagawa : Mr. Chuuyaaaaaaa !!

(Chuuya fell to the ground in great pain, he was in pain because of the corruption that made him so tired)

Chuuya (tired): Huh ... huh ... huh ... huh ... huh ... this is painful, Dazai are you okay? (He looked around, but there was no one else) Dazai !! (He looked to make sure that no one was here, but he was no longer in the same place, so he tried to get up to get a clearer vision about where he is? his body was barely responding to him as he is very tired and wants to rest only to regain the energy that he lost in resisting corruption) crush ... huh... Huh ... huh, where am I ? !! What is this place? (he walked very slowly and saw an old tall building containing a ladder, so he decided to go up to get a complete view of the place from the top of that building, he did not find his hat, as it had fallen from him when he used corruption , after extreme exhaustion and fatigue he finally reached the top of the old building to collide with what he saw (What ... what is this? Is it not a dream ?! Is it a true Yokohama ?! Why ... huh ... hah ... why is it so destructive? What exactly happened? It is impossible for it to destroy Yokohama in just a few hours, I am sure that in the morning Yokohama was as it is and a little while ago I was fighting that bastard ... Just what happened? !!