For Her - Part 2

Oda: Can we talk a little?

Chuuya: I don't want to talk to you (then his stomach started making the hunger sound)

Oda: What do you think of a conversation with a meal? Consider it a small bribe for your stomach (Chuuya didn't say anything) (At the restaurant) Now tell me why did you say that to Dazai?

Chuuya (while he is eating the sandwich): It's the truth, he was just trying to take advantage of me

Oda: He was never intending to take advantage of you, he was sincere in what he said, the problem with Dazai is that he is very bad in expressing his feelings and this is often the reason why everyone is afraid of him and not having any friend

Chuuya: Are you not his friend?

Oda: Yes, I am a friend of him, but I am not of his age, he needs someone to recognize him as a friend at an age close to his age, but he always chooses the wrong words and this is the reason everyone left him

Chuuya: Even if your words are correct, there is no convincing reason for him to care about me, we only met twice and both meetings were only a few minutes.

Oda: Your words might be true, but as I told you, he wanted you Chuuya, he wanted a boy of near age, Dazai's upbringing was a bit complicated, he never had a friend, maybe only Ango and I were able to call us a friend. So he wanted you, Chuuya, to be his friend (Chuuya was surprised listening to Oda talking about Dazai)

Chuuya (in a gentle anger): It wasn't too hard, he just had to say he wanted to be my friend

Oda (sighs) I agree with you, I wish he had just said those simple words because he really does cause problems with his explanation

Chuuya: This is definitely difficult for you both

Oda: So much, you can never imagine it (those two laughed and Oda felt relieved that he managed to clear the misunderstanding between them) and now ....

Chuuya: Huh !!

Oda: Can I request a service from you?

Chuya: If you will ask me to go back to Dazai and apologize, I will not, in fact it is he who has to apologize, and if your request is to join the mafia, I will not do this either, then I .... (pause) Dazai was right in some of his words, I have Someone I care a lot for, someone I am willing to do the impossible for and that means death, and everything I do is only for him.

Oda: How old is he?

Chuuya: seven years old , she also suffers from an illness that requires surgery, so I am ... forced to work there.

Oda (reaches out and holds an envelope): Take this

Chuuya: Huh !! This ?!

Oda: It is not from Dazai if this is what you want to say, it is a gift from me to treat your dear person, I do not like seeing children suffer, so this money is from me and it has nothing to do with the mafia or Dazai with that, but please leave work there not because Dazai asked for this but because that place is really, as Dazai said, it does not suit you at all .. That place will not only cause problems for you but also for that person dear to you, if you are going to do it then do it for ......