You Aren't Monster

(Three months after leaving Chuuya of the Sheep and joining the port mafia, he was accompanying Dazai on most of his missions, so the orders of Boss Mori were clear to them from now on they must work as partners in the fighting, and although both of them did not want that, but they were bound by the orders of the port mafia boss, Dazai became Officially an executive member, so Chuuya had to obey him as well, but Chuuya was hiding from everyone the fact that he possessed the power of Arahabaki , only Dazai, boss Mori and Kouyou knew the truth of this, but none of them knew that that power Chuuya could summon and fight with it. He is afraid to use it because he knows that he cannot control it, and it is possible that he harms those around him even his allies, so he decided to keep those powers hidden, but everything changed in that mission, as a number of port mafia members were detained by a hostile mafia and that mafia its possessed a super powerful member whose ability was so strong, that even Chuuya had difficulty defeating him)

Dazai: Damn, (he was holding his arm because she was badly injured) Chuuya (Chuuya was also not spared from injuries, but he was the most hit among all those present). It is better to withdraw

Mafia member: No one will leave this place. You are underestimating us, children of the port mafia

Dazai: You are wrong about this, the mafia is serious about fighting you, so you sent an executive member and one of the best fighters in the port mafia.

Mafia Member (angrily): You are just kids

Chuuya: You bastard, stop this chatter and come to beat you up

Mafia Member: You will regret this big talk, kid

Dazai: "This is bad, Chuuya is not a match for him." Chuuya We have to withdraw

Chuuya: Huh! Didn't boss tell you to bring back the members alive ?!

Dazai: Well, incidents are possible. As you know, we can say that the enemy killed them or that we were late in rescuing them. There are many excuses that can be found.

Chuuya: You !! (Then he received a heavy blow that threw him away) Aaaaaaha

Dazai: Chuuyaaaaa (and look at the mafia member standing right in front of him) that's really bad.

Mafia member: You are really annoying kids, and now you will join your little friend. Say goodbye to this world.

Dazai: I'll just give you a piece of information, he's not my friend but he's really young

Mafia member (angrily): Huh! (Get ready to hit Dazai, but Chuuya tossed too much energy at him, pushed him back) What?

Dazai: Chuuya !!! Huh !! Ch .... Chuuya !! (The energy of Arahabaki had surrounded his entire body, and those drawings appeared on his body, and it seems that he is completely unconscious) What is this? It is the first time I see this figure (Chuuya lost himself and started to fight madly against the mafia member, despite his strength, he was unable to stop Chuuya's destructive power)

Mafia Member (anxiously): What is it? Is this really an ability? It is not normal! O child, what is your truth? (But Chuuya wasn't listening but kept fighting and throwing energy balls randomly)