I Have Never Forgotten

(After several days, Chuuya had a final day off. During this period, the port mafia was very busy with many backlogs, so its members did not get a vacation)

Mori: Chuuya

Chuuya: Yes, Boss

Mori : You can take a break for tomorrow

Chuuya (surprised): Why, boss? Did I get it wrong ?!

Mori : Not at all, you are the most pending member, so I want to give you a vacation tomorrow to do what you want.

Chuuya: Thank you, Boss. (Chuuya left after completing all the work he had)

Mori (he raises his phone and talks): I gave him a vacation tomorrow as you asked, you owe me one now (only a smile appeared on the other side of the call)

Chuuya: "Tomorrow is a day off, I will definitely spend it in sleep and rest, I need to restore my full energy" (Chuuya went to the parking garage and got into his car back to his apartment) (After some time he finally reached his apartment, he went up those stairs and reached the door of the apartment and put the key with the lock to open the door) Ha !! ! "The door is open? !!" (Chuuya surrounded himself with his ability , and broke into the apartment) Huh !!

Dazai: Yuuu Chuuya, how are you (showing that idiot smile)

Chuuya (angrily): Again, do you have time to break into the room of a port mafia executive again !!

Dazai: Hahaha, don't get angry, Chuuya, because anger will make your hair fall out (showing a devilish smile)

Dazai: Hahaha, don't get angry, Chuuya, because anger will make your hair fall out (showing a devilish smile). maybe this is the reason ... (before he finishes speaking, Chuuya took off his hat)

Chuuya: I know what you want to say, bastard, I do not wear a hat to hide the baldness, and now I quit here because I am in a good mood and I do not want to spoil it because of your stupid face

Dazai: This is what is expected of Chuuya, but I am not here to see if you have gone bald or not.

Chuuya (sighed): Tell me, stupid, you and I are enemies now, you are in the investigation agency and I am from the port mafia, so give me one reason to listen to your foolish chatter