Life Goes On - Part 2

Chuuya (while driving his car back to his apartment): "I am sorry, I did not want you to know my truth and that I am a member of the port mafia, so you decide that you hate me. for people, the mafia is the worst. I just wanted to have that dinner with you, your presence with me will put you in constant danger, as the enemies of the port mafia will never be merciful, and they will try to harm you if they know your connection to me. (Chuuya arrived at his apartment and threw himself on the sofa while he was in that condition, and he decided within him to forget everything related to the girl who managed to steal his heart, he just decided to deceive himself and that all this was just a beautiful dream and he finally woke up from it and he should never think With this again)

(Chuuya woke up to the sound of a loud banging on the door, staring at his phone it was about three in the morning, got up and opened the door)

 Dazai: Chuuya!

Chuuya (angrily): You !! You bastard, what are you doing here at this time?

Dazai: Are you okay ?!

Chuuya (speaks angrily): I do not know the reason for your question and I do not care about it. You left the port mafia two years ago, do you realize the meaning of this or should I explain it to you? You are no longer my partner, you are no longer from the port mafia but an enemy, they are no longer a part of my life so stop coming here as if we were friends, stop asking about my self as if we were partners, I no longer care about you or your presence in my life. I already passed it (Dazai tried to stop him, but he received a very strong punch in the stomach, which knocked him to the ground)

Dazai: It hurts ....

Chuuya: Stop it, why don't you understand this simple matter, if you approach me again, the punch will not be what you will only get, because next time I will definitely kill you.

Dazai: Chuuya, whatever you plan to do with that girl, you have to stop now before it's too late. You'd better step back to your own good and safety as well.

Chuuya (furiously): You bastard what do you mean? Were you spying on me? !!

Dazai: I only do what I am order to do

Chuuya: What are you order ? Since when did you become an obedient dog? or did the investigation agency finally tame you?

Dazai: I'm not kidding here Chuuya , I'm serious about what I'm saying

Chuuya: I don't care to warn you and rubbish you bastard, but if you try to harm that girl, I will kill you.

Dazai: Don't be fooled by those feelings, Chuuya, I am doing it for your benefit

Chuuya: Do not approach me again, traitor (Then he came back in and closed the door behind him)

Dazai: Chuuya!

(Chuuya tried to sleep, but he kept thinking about Dazai's words and what he meant, although he hated Dazai a lot even though he knew how much he liked Dazai to envy him, but he also knew that when his ex-partner said something with these features, he intended exactly what he said, his warning was not out of the question. " messing or joking, but it was a real warning, he raised his phone and wanted to call Sakura, but he promised himself that he would only forget about her and would not interfere in her life again, this would be better for her and for him for sure)