What Happened ? - Part 2

( after three days )

Chuuya: Well as we planned, now is the time to implement our plan

Akutagawa : We will definitely stick to the plan and we will be the bait so that you Mr. Chuuya, can enter the headquarters of the mafia and arrest its leader.

Chuuya: The plan calls for withdrawing Akutagawa as well, so your death there is meaningless, is this clear?

Akutagawa : Don't worry, Mr. Chuuya, everything will be fine. we know our role well, right? (He used to say the last words while looking at the excited men)

Men: Sure .....

Chuuya: Well then let's start (the plan was Akutagawa who was with him to attack the front gate of the port mafia headquarters to occupy the forces there so that Chuuya and his companion could infiltrate the mafia headquarters and find Dazai)

(Akutagawa and those with him in turn succeeded, and a strong battle took place between the two sides during which a number of men from both sides were killed) (As for the other side, where Chuuya and those with him)

Chuuya: Let's move now (Chuuya and those with him infiltrated, of course there were a number of members inside, and there was gunfire between the two sides and a number of men who accompanied Chuuya and Chuuya were injured, who was also not spared from some injuries)

One of the men: Mr. Chuuya, please go ahead, we will prevent them from following you

Chuuya (angrily): What are you saying? I will not simply leave you here

One of the men: No one except you can stop the leader of the mafia, so if you will not reach there , there is no meaning to all that we have done, everything is related to you now, so please continue the road and leave the task of protecting your back to us (look Chuuya in everyone's eyes and notice the same determination and desire)

Chuuya: Damn it, you better not die

One of the men: We will be fine, Mr. Chuuya (continued Chuuya progress). Let's protect Mr. Chuuya (After a struggle with injuries and enemies, Chuuya arrived in that room on the last floor of the port mafia headquarters. He opened the door and entered the room. The room was unchanged. Chuuya's memory of this room where Boss Mori was sitting on that chair and near him Kouyou , and Dazai were fighting with him , then he looked at the room there was no one there, the room was completely empty, he noticed a ladder in one corner of the room, went to where that staircase and decided to go up and after a short time He reached the end of that staircase there was only one door, Chuuya took a deep breath and then opened the door for the winds to caress his hair and face)

(Chuuya stared at the place to see that curly black hair that the wind was tampering with, and those white bandages, that black coat that is no longer too big for its owner but rather fits very well now as if it was tailored to its size. Chuuya looked at the back of that person who seemed to be carrying the worries of this world)

Chuuya: Da .... Dazai? !!

Dazai (with a smile while looking at Chuuya) Oh ... Chuuya, a very long time has passed since I heard you calling me by my name, you are still as you are as if I left you only yesterday !!