Another parallel world - Part 1

Chuuya grew up a life far from the so-called quiet life, he suffered a lot in school because of his distinctive hair color, although the girls fell in love with him, but he didn't care about that because this caused him many problems with the boys, and he was most of the time fighting, although he was victorious in it, but the wounds and injuries had a different opinion)

One of the boys: Hui Chuuya you bastard (holding Chuuya's shirt collar) How dare you deceive the girl I love

Chuuya (disturbed): Huh! Who cheated who? I've never spoken to her before, I don't even know who she is, get your hand off me you bastard (he squeezes the boy's arm)

One of the boys (takes his hand away from Chuuya): Damn you, I will definitely take revenge on you (leaves the place)

Chuuya (sighs): It's really annoying, it seems like the situation hasn't changed even though I'm in high school, I thought I'd never run into these problems again, but. . (staring at the place where people were looking at him strangely) "Let's leave."

*************

*************

(Chuuya walked down that corridor to the school, only to stop and stare at the place)

Chuuya: "This feeling again, I'm sure someone is watching me, but I can't find it, no matter how I look for it, I can't find it." (He rubs his hair vigorously in anger) "Let's ignore it, I need to go to school quickly." (Looks up) "Looks like it's going to rain and I didn't bring my umbrella, to hurry."

(He was running fast despite the feeling that was accompanying him at the time)

************

(While Chuuya was heading to school and before entering the school gate, he was stopped by a group of students , They were seven students in the middle, a student whom Chuuya knew well, so he had a quarrel with him a few days ago.

Student: It's him, this guy I told you about (he was talking to another student who looks older than him)

Chuuya:  let me pass

One of the students: Where?

Chuuya: I have a class I have to attend now

Student: Don't you know who we are?