Port Mafia's Boss - Part 4

(In the mafia boss's room, everyone concerned about choosing a candidate to replace Chuuya is present, except for Dazai.)

Kouyou: What about Dazai?

Dazai (opening the door very bored): I'm here

Kouyou: Good, let's start now (All the executive members, members and leaders of the port mafia sit down)

Hirotsu: Everyone knows very well that it has been more than four months and the young Boss is still in a coma, and all this time the acting leader Mrs. Kouyou has been doing the work and managing the mafia, but a new Boss must be chosen as the situation is almost getting out of control now, especially after the hostile mafias started to move To bring down the port mafia, a new Boss must be selected

The leaders among them: Yes, you are right - yes - but who? - The strong candidate was Hix - But Hix is an enemy of the mafia - What about Mrs. Kouyou? - She is a woman - . . . etc.

(The opinions were in every direction and each of them had his own opinion, although the majority of them wished to be the new Boss)

Hirotsu: So!

One of the leaders: It seems that we will not reach a solution in this way

One of the leaders: You are right about this, so let those who want to run for leadership come forward

(Dazai had been observing what was going on since he entered and such dark features were on his face that no one knew what he was even thinking)

Dazai: "That's so boring. I can't believe you made such a stupid request of me, Chuuya."

(While the conversation is still going on, Dazai gets up from his place and walks steadily in front of everyone, so that everyone shuts up as they stare at Dazai and what he is trying to do. Everyone continued to stare amid signs of questioning and amazement, and what does Dazai want to do?)

One of the leaders: Huh! What are you doing, Mr. Dazai?

Kouyou: Dazai!!

Dazai: what? I'm helping you choose (He was sitting on the boss's chair)