(Obedient - Too perfect )

Short Story (3)

The events take place in another dimension or a parallel world, in this parallel world Dazai is the leader of the port mafia and Chuuya is the most prominent executive member of the mafia as he is the right hand of the leader. Chuuya was known to everyone as the only member of the port mafia who did not fail any mission he commanded. Dazai, and all Dazai's orders were absolute in Chuuya's view, so he is keen to carry them out whatever they are, whatever Mafia leader Dazai requests from Chuuya, Chuuya carries out this order without any moment of delay, and this made many mafia members wish they could be like Chuuya - the perfect obedient member. -)

Dazai (He was sitting in his chair in front of a group of port mafia members, it looks like they're in a meeting): Chuuya

Chuuya: Yes, Boss

Dazai: You know that everyone here has failed some of the tasks that I instructed him to carry out, and so all of them have been subjected to punishment (Chuuya nodded his head to agree with Dazai's words) but Chuuya, have you not been punished before?

Chuuya : ......

Dazai: What I mean by my words is that you are too perfect, how are you supposed to fear me if you do not be punished (and then look at those features from which evil is flying) so I decided to punish you too, Chuuya

Chuuya (surprised): Why, Boss?

Dazai: Oh, are you protesting now?

Chuuya (with his head down): I didn't mean this, boss, what did I mean when I should be punished? I mean, for any reason?

Dazai: It's true, we need a reason. What do you think of that reason? Because you are too perfect

Chuuya (his features did not change, he was still serious and calm): as you command, my master

Dazai (angrily with himself): "Even this you did not object to, this is really boring to be an exemplary obedient." (Then Dazai looked at his followers as he was very clear wondering about their features and he was surprised why Chuuya should be punished) You two (he referred to two members)

Members: Yes, boss

Dazai: Come on, tie Chuuya to those chains right now (the two got confused while looking at each other)

Chuuya: What are you waiting for? Did you not hear the leader's order?

The two members: present (and when they wanted to put chains)

Dazai: Hey, Chuuya (Chuuya looked at him) Take off your jacket and shirt and throw your hat too (Chuuya did not object and did not show a single moment of annoyance, but hurried to open the buttons of his jacket and shirt and threw his hat , the chains were put in Chuuya's hands and fixed in the middle of the room where Dazai was looking at him. With features full of malice and evil)

Dazai: Your body is very small, you two of you, let's go with his skin with these whips (the two were confused and wished that they would not do that, but the chief's orders are absolute, so they flogged Chuuya with the flagellation on his back amidst features of amazement and fear of biting Dazai, who everyone knows his punishment, Chuuya was firm and not Screaming despite the pain the two members kept beating him for ten minutes) Stop now, Chuuya tell me is this painful?