The Connections

(Four months before Chuuya was promoted to an executive member of the port mafia, he was on a mission with Dazai, the two of them fought with a foreign enemy who had a strange ability, even Dazai could not figure out what it was? and what did that ability do? winning the Double Black as long as they fight together)

.........: We will have another meeting, but the result will definitely not be the same, and until then, enjoy your time well (and then disappear as if he was a magician)

(Four months later, Chuuya finally became an executive member, so Dazai decided to celebrate the occasion)

Dazai (sighs): Your looks are so boring, you are supposed to be the happiest person now, because you finally became an executive member of the port mafia, it is a dream of many and you finally achieved it

Chuuya (angrily): I didn't want it, I mean, I did, but not at someone else's expense

Dazai: You know that person is dead, and it is not your fault

Chuuya (furiously): Yes, it was your fault because you prevented me from catching up with that bastard and killing him, even though he had killed an executive member, but you did not move a finger but rather ordered me not to follow him.

Dazai: Did I have to make you die too? !! You sure are a fool that you thought I would . (Chuuya got angry so much and decided to leave the bar)

Chuuya: I am tired of your nonsense, this Dazai (except that Dazai grabbed him by his wrist firmly) leave me now

Dazai (angrily): Even if you became an executive member, this does not mean that you have the right to ignore me, because I am still ... (except that he did not complete his words)

Chuuya (with calm features despite the apparent anger): I have no conversation with you, bastard, you let your friends die in front of you and you did nothing but watch

Dazai (with provocative features): Friends !! You said friends! Chuuya, we are not in a school or a trip. we are in the port mafia, and in the mafia no one cares for these trivial matters such as friendship, love and those stupid relationships. even you are no more than a partner with whom I carry out missions with nothing more or less, we cooperate only for the port mafia So, the only person here who says nonsense is you, because you live .......... (Except that Chuuya did not allow him to complete his words because he had a strong punch on his right cheek that dropped him to the ground)

Chuuya (furiously): Go to hell, bastard (then leave)

Dazai (painfully): It hurts you would have killed me with this punch, I told you before that I intend to die without pain, then why anger like this, I only said the truth

The owner of the bar: Mr. Dazai, you exaggerated the words, and it is assumed that you more than others know how much Mr. Chuuya cares for his companions, especially since the one who was killed was the teacher of Mr. Chuuya.

Dazai (sitting bored): I know this nonsense well, so there is no need to be reminded about it, but Chuuya has to forget what is called friendship. Nothing is hoped for in these relationships but hurting yourself and favoring others at the expense of yourself and your feelings.

Bar owner: Maybe you should catch up from him

Dazai (with a heavy sigh): You are also very bored (Then he got up, took his coat, and left, following Chuuya's steps)