Arahabaki - Part 2

Note / In the beginning, thanks to everyone who decided to support me until the end

I hope you like the second part and sorry for the delay due to some special circumstances

Thank you for your patience and response ^^

*****************************

A new morning came and Chuuya did not taste sleep for the second day in a row, it was clear that his body was asking him to sleep, to rest, to regain the energy that he lost, but Arahabaki will not fulfill any of these requests that have become very difficult demands of Chuuya)

Arahabaki: Looks like you won't bear another day

Chuuya (tired, his eyes still barely open): Just shut up 

(Chuuya was feeling a severe headache in his head, not knowing whether the reason was lack of sleep? Or Arahabaki's annoyance that did not stop for the past two days? But whatever the reason, it is clear that the headache will not stop soon )

*****************************

(Chuuya went to take a shower in a desperate attempt to expel sleep from his eyes, put his head under the water and rest himself a little, he just wanted to distract himself from sleep and maybe a shower would help a little even though he knew that he was only deceiving himself, so as long as Arahabaki is there the situation will not change and he will continue to suffer)

Arahabaki: You know that you take a long time to shower, and this will not bring any results.

Chuuya: Huh ... huh ... huh ... I am tired of your stupid chatter, just leave me, is it not enough what you have enjoyed for a long time?

Arahabaki: You're not kidding right now, are you? Because you would be a fool with your behavior

Chuuya (presses his head desperately to relieve a headache): Damn, I'm really tired (he took his hat and left the apartment, decided to drive his red car and go to the mafia headquarters to hand in the report on yesterday's mission) "I really need a rest"