You ?! - Part 1

Warning : The story will be very bloody, painful, and severe torture. If you do not like this genre, do not read the story

********

(After defeating the guild and saving Yokohama, he ordered both the port mafia boss and the head of the investigation agency not to harm any member of the opposite party, and members of both organizations must abide by that until they are instructed otherwise)

(Chuuya was walking down a street in Yokohama when he felt that someone was watching him, he initially thought he was delusional, but he felt that those watching him were continuing to pursue him and he did not seem to stop that, so Chuuya walked away from public places until he reached one of the dark alleys)

Chuuya (surrounding himself with his ability): I know that you have been chasing me for a while, so show yourself (that person started to appear, but his features were strange between surprise and happiness. This is what Chuuya imagined when he looked at those features) You !! what are you doing here ? and why are you chasing me, Dazai ?!

 This is what Chuuya imagined when he looked at those features) You !! what are you doing here ? and why are you chasing me, Dazai ?!

Dazai: You really are? !! wait , this can't be (while staring at Chuuya ) No way you are alive!

Chuuya : Huh !! What are you babbling about, idiot ?!

Dazai: You really are Chuuya?

Chuuya(surprised): Did you hit your head with something Dazai? (Then he stared at Dazai, whose features were already so strange, he had never seen such features from his former partner) Hey! You are not Dazai? !!! who are you ?!

Dazai: Hmmm, I am definitely Dazai and you are definitely a Chuuya but .... (showing a devilish smile) it looks like you are not the Chuuya that I know and I'm not the Dazai that you know

Chuuya (angrily and his ability still effective): Why do you have the same face as Dazai? Who are you ?

Dazai: Hui ... How do you really think that I will not have the same ability (and let out his ability)

Chuuya: Impossible !! Shouldn't there be two people of the same ability?

Dazai: It seems, dear Chuuya, that we are from two different factors or perhaps two different times