Hidden Feelings - Part 3

(The party and the various meetings between the leaders and leaders of the mafia and the organizations continued, but Chuuya was his mind in another world and did not listen to most of the conversation , he didn't know what his feeling was? Was it a feeling of anger, sadness, helplessness, or all of those feelings at once, when he began to feel the pain in his head and pressed hard on him with his hand)

Mori: Chuuya ... Chuuyaaaa

Chuuya: Huh! (He looked around to find himself still in the same place and the others stared at him in amazement. He grabbed his head a little and took permission from boss Mori to breathe some fresh air from the balcony)

Mori: It is okay, you can. I will go to a meeting now, and no one is allowed to enter except the leaders

Chuuya (trying to hold himself together): So I will wait for your next your command, boss (with those words he left Chuuya to the balcony to relieve himself from this headache that has become unbearably hurting him, as he feels as if his head will explode because of that)

(Despite the noise in the background, the many conversations and the music that was playing in the place, Chuuya ignored all this and listened only to the sound of the night. He felt at ease whenever he heard the sound and quietness of the night, he feels that the sound of the night is keeping those pain away from him, but he does not seem to be enjoying it until the end, so he is always interrupted)

Dazai: Chuuya! (Chuuya showed the features of anger, but he held himself together for the sake of the mafia, so he should not quarrel with another person in this place because it will reflect negatively on the port mafia) Chuuya please we must talk ..

......: Hi you, naughty child (Chuuya looked at the voice in anger, ignoring Dazai)

Chuuya (angrily): Who do you mean by kid?

The Big Man: Do you see another kid here?

Chuuya (clutching his head because of the pain): I'm really in a bad mood right now, so if you don't want to die, I advise you to leave immediately

Big man: You hit my boss, bastard child, so you have to pay the price. even if you are from the port mafia, I will not forgive you for hitting my sir.

Chuuya (sighed with anger): I can barely control myself, Huge, so this is your last chance to leave before I kill you

Dazai (anxiously): Chuuya is the best ....

Chuuya: You are silent, traitor. You have nothing to do with this

The big man (looking at Dazai): Hahaha, you are Dazai, the former member of the port mafia who betrayed them and joined the investigation agency after he ..... (but he did not complete his words as he saw the angry looks at Dazai's features, so he avoided him and looked back at Chuuya) OK kid , let's settle the matter in a fight between us

Chuuya (Still feeling pain in his head): Do you really want to die this far?

Big man : Hahaha, don't cry when I defeat you, kid

Chuuya: Don't worry about it (then he pointed down to where the park is) let's fight there so that no one interrupts us.

Big man : You have this (and the two walked over and Dazai tried to stop Chuuya)