Life Goes On - Part 1

Chuuya fights hard against an opponent who was strong .. very strong Chuuya was helpless in) front of him and received many blows and his body was bleeding in a number of places, some of which were very dangerous)

Chuuya: Damn, what exactly is this ability? You are really strong, this one, but .... (and he stares at that huge man) "He is not in his consciousness as if someone is controlling him, at times like this" (He has mentioned his ability to use corruption, but it is impossible now because Dazai is no longer in The port mafia, he left the mafia two years ago and Chuuya cannot use corruption without Dazai's ability to stop him before he dies as a result of his consumption by his lethal ability (I used to fight alone for a long time but now ... (and he is trying to avoid the strikes of the big man) "I cannot Winning in front of him. My ability is not a match for him. I hate to admit it, but the only way to win against him is by using corruption, it looks like it will be the end. I can't allow you to push further towards Yokohama (then remember)

Mori: Chuuya, the main goal of the port mafia is to protect Yokohama, and that means death in order to achieve this goal

Chuuya: The Boss's orders are absolute to the members of the mafia, so my life is a small price to pay for protecting Yokohama (with those words, Chuuya took off his gloves and started singing his corruption song and that red energy began to damage his body)

(Meanwhile, someone was watching that battle and filming it with a small camera he held in his hand), and in another place close to the battle)

Dazai: I can't believe I lost in Stone-Paper-Scissors, but this is expected. My opponent is Mr. Ranpo , so I was chosen to come to this dark forest to check the rumors about ..... Huh !!!! This ?!!! Isn't that Chuuya ?! Hey, does he use corruption, but I'm not with him (with a sense of anxiety and fear) that fool does he want to die? I must stop him .... Damn (Dazai rushed towards Chuuya to stop him, Chuuya managed to annihilate the enemy after his strong gravitational hand penetrated the body of that huge one and shattered his heart, but the corruption would not stop just to annihilate the enemy, Chuuya started firing red balls here and there amid laughter of pain That was rising from Chuuya's body

(Dazai was able to stop the power of corruption and restore Chuuya to his previous consciousness. Chuuya fell to the ground trying to catch his breath. The damage that corruption caused to his body was very great, greater than what he had expected, in contrast, anxiety and fear were evident on Dazai's features, but Chuuya decided to ignore it)

Chuuya (tired): What are you doing here bastard?

Dazai: I am here to rescue you. tell me, you idiot, why did you use corruption even though I am not near you ?!

Chuuya (trying to get up despite tiredness): And why I have to care about your presence, this matter does not concern you

Dazai: What are you saying? You know that without my ability you would have died

Chuuya: Why do you care so much?

Dazai (anxiously): Did you want to die Chuuya?

Chuuya (getting up despite the pain): You have nothing to do with it (he started walking while holding his stomach and walking away from Dazai, he was in great pain and he felt as if his head was about to explode because of that pain)

Dazai: Hey, you can't walk, your condition doesn't allow it ... usually ...

Chuuya (interrupting Dazai's words): This is all from the past and it is finished and I owe nothing to you so leave me just as you did two years ago (keep walking despite the pain and fatigue, trying as much as possible to get away from Dazai, and the moment Dazai tries to catch Chuuya and force him to rest, he unleashes Chuuya of his ability and shaves out of place)