Memory - Part 2

(In the evening) (in Chuuya's apartment)

(Chuuya was sitting on the bed thinking about everything that had happened. He was very angry with himself because he had lied to Dazai and hid the truth from him)

Chuuya: "I will never deny that a part of me is happy for Dazai to return to the port mafia and that we can go back as a double black again, but ..." (He shows features of extreme sadness) "I don't want this not in this way .. Dazai is no longer he just does not mention He left the mafia... I don't want to continue deceiving him like this. "(He holds his head in both hands)" I can no longer bear it... I don't want that, what do I do ?! (The apartment door was knocking, Chuuya got up to open the door) Huh !!! What are you doing here Dazai? Huh !! Did you change your clothes? (Dazai had put on his black Mafia clothing and had bandaged his left eye.)

Dazai: Yeah, Chuuya, I feel like I'm , finally

Chuuya: So ?! What brought you this time?

Dazai: I will stay in your apartment tonight , Chuuya

Chuuya (annoyed): No, you won't. (The door closed, but Dazai put his foot at the bottom of the door and prevented it from closing) Exit from here

Dazai: This is very tough, Chuuya, even though the boss has ordered you to stay with me, and yet you are gone and left me and now you refuse to stay with me, do I have to inform the boss about this and that you violated his orders?

Chuuya: You !! (It was clear that Chuuya was angered despite anxiety so Dazai took advantage of this, opened the door and entered)

Dazai: Chuuya is amazing, your apartment still amazes me every time I walk into it (and he looks at Chuuya who closed the door and still features of annoyance on him) You spend a lot of money on it! Although you do not spend much time in it because of your work

Chuuya: (Upset he pointed to the sofa). You can sleep here

Dazai: It's not fair. Your bed is big and can accommodate three people, and you want me to sleep on the sofa.

Chuuya: Be thankful that I didn't just let you sleep on the floor (then he walked into the bedroom) Prefer not to disturb me, idiot, because I will definitely kill you (and shut the door firmly behind him)