You Alone ?! / You Not?! - Part 2

Man: My master has instructed me to shoot one bullet that makes you incapacitated, not to kill you

Chuuya: What?

Man: If you want your friend to survive, you must allow us to fire that bullet and do not worry, you will not die. It will only make you unable to catch up with us.

(Chuuya looked at Dazai, his condition getting worse and sighing)

Chuuya: Well for you that, just let this fool be okay

Dazai: Chuuya? !!!

Chuuya (hide his ability): Let's fire that damn bullet

Man: Damn you

(The man did not hesitate for a moment, but fired the bullet at Chuuya, where he was in the waist to make Chuuya groan in pain and sits on the ground, then fired on the tires to prevent him from catching up with them, they did not say anything, bu...

(The man did not hesitate for a moment, but fired the bullet at Chuuya, where he was in the waist to make Chuuya groan in pain and sits on the ground, then fired on the tires to prevent him from catching up with them, they did not say anything, but they pulled Dazai and put him in one of the cars and left the place leaving Chuuya alone)

Chuuya: Huh ... huh ... huh Dazai!

********************

Atsushi: It looks like Mr. Dazai hasn't come yet! I hope he is fine

Kunikida: He's fine. He's definitely busy with a new suicide

********************

(Chuuya returned to his apartment .. his wound bled a lot and needed to treat himself and sew the wound. He could not ask the Boss to do that, because he did not want Mr. Mori to discover that he had helped Dazai and risked his life to protect him .. so he decided to treat himself by himself )

 so he decided to treat himself by himself )

Chuuya (tired while taking the bullet out of his body in the midst of extreme pain): Huh ... huh, damn fool, Dazai, you shouldn't have done that (looked at the bullet) I must find him (and he stitched the wound after he numbed that part of his body, just used on that a lot in the missions, he was forced to do it for Dazai or one of the mafia members who sometimes accompanied him on missions (huh ... huh ... huh ... this injury will definitely hold me back but ....) and he sighs in pain and puts his head on the arm of the sofa to give himself a little rest) How will I find him, as long as the rat caches were secret and even the port mafia could not find them, you idiot, you had to give me some evidence to find you (and he puts his hand on his eyes trying to ignore the pain that began to appear more and more after the anesthetic went away) Huh !! evidence ? (Looking at his clothes) Huh !!! (Staring at a small device in his hand) You are as I used to you, bastard, but in this case I cannot search for him nor can I ...