What Happened After That ? - Part 1

(While Chuuya was walking down that long corridor and staring at those papers in his hands with an expression of anger on him, he tried to find Dazai but could not find him in his room, he searched for him in most places in the port mafia building but no trace of him)

Chuuya (disturbed): Damn that stupid boss, where did he disappear to, he's supposed to go to the meeting with me but he doesn't answer my calls or my messages, even that boy Atsushi is nowhere to be found either, did they go somewhere together?

(While Chuuya was talking to himself in annoyance, he spotted a shadow of someone falling from the outside, a look of astonishment held Chuuya's tongue as he quickly looked at the person who had fallen from the top of the harbor mafia building.)

Dazai (with a sad look): "Chuuya!!"

Chuuya: Huh!!! Dazai ~~

(Dazai fell quickly and Chuuya tried to do something, but it was useless, no matter how much he tried to get down, it wouldn't be faster than Dazai's fall)

Dazai (looking at the sky as he falls): That's bad, I didn't want Chuuya to see me fall, I didn't expect he would be in this place, I thought he was in the office waiting for me for a meeting, he'd lose his mind and ruin everything, I have to stop...

Dazai (looking at the sky as he falls): That's bad, I didn't want Chuuya to see me fall, I didn't expect he would be in this place, I thought he was in the office waiting for me for a meeting, he'd lose his mind and ruin everything, I have to stop him but. . . It's too late for that, the only way to make Chuuya calm down is. . . ,

(Chuuya thought of more than one way, such as smashing glass or using corruption to increase his speed, but all attempts failed, Dazai actually fell and the ground fell on his body to drown in his blood amid Chuuya's shattered looks.)

********

********

(Everyone who knew Dazai was present at the funeral ceremony except one person, that was the executive member of the port mafia Nakahara Chuuya, Chuuya was confined to his room, still suffering because of what happened, the sight of Dazai on the ground covered in his blood terrified him so much, he wanted it to be a dream Or at least a nightmare, but in himself he realizes that this is not the case, Dazai is already dead, he finally achieved his goal of dying, he left everything behind and the first of them is Chuuya)