You Alone ?! / You Not?! - Part 1

Dazai walked down that dark alley far from everyone's eyes, he was suffering and was breathing with difficulty trying not to lose consciousness, blood covered his clothes and it was not a small amount, the face was pale and sweating heavily, Dazai continued walking tired and exhausted, trying to avoid contact with anyone)

Dazai: Huh ... huh ... damn , my vision is getting more and more blurry and I don't think I will last longer

**********************

(Remember what happened, while he was walking down the street with his hands in his coat pockets, showing his idiot smile as usual, he suddenly felt pain from behind)

.......: Hello Dazai

Dazai (turns back): You! Huh ... huh .. Fyodor

Fyodor (with a devilish smile): You became very slow to respond, did your staying in the agency make you a weak and slow person to react to those around you?

Dazai (grabbing his injury, trying to stop the bleeding): Perhaps, for what reason was he convicted of this surprise visit?

Fyodor (he still smiles): You know I didn't just stab you

Dazai: Yeah, I feel a little burning, it looks like a poison

Fyodor: It's a new poison that has been developed using rat blood

Dazai: This is so exciting. It's a strange way to die. Don't you think so?

Fyodor: I did not intend to help you die (turn around) Do we continue our conversation elsewhere? You don't want to go to the second stage so quickly

Dazai: Huh ... huh ... huh ... (Dazai didn't say anything but decided to follow Fyodor only until they got to that dark alley) Here we are here now, what are you planning?

Fyodor: I want to see how you alone will survive

Dazai: Alone ?!

Fyodor: Go to the agency and I will kill them all. Go to the hospital and I will kill everyone in the hospital. Ask for help from anyone and I will kill them in front of you ... You have to survive by yourself.