Curse - Part 4

Chuuya (with angry features): Here I am coming, dragon ... Yaaaaaa

(Chuuya went off very quickly after the curse took hold of him ... Chuuya attacked the dragon hard, but the dragon's skin was very rough)

Dragon: Little boy, you won't be able to defeat me

Chuuya (painfully trying to control his body): You ... you talking?

Dazai: It is from the noble lineage of dragons, the most correct dynasty that can speak human language

Chuuya: What ?! But that makes it easier ... Dragon, let us pass

Dragon: Nobody passes this point (then shoot the ball at Dazai)

Chuuya: Dazai (the fastest to stop the ball)

Dazai: I am not as weak as you think, Old Dragon (using the sword that Chuuya gave him, he struck the fireball and pushed it away)

Chuuya: Dazai! (He was forcing his body, it was a struggle between his orders and the orders of the curse)

Dazai: Just focus on defeating him, I know you are suffering from the cursed frenzy right now, don't worry about me, I can protect myself 

(Chuuya looks back at that angry dragon, he trusts Dazai, and if Dazai says he will be fine, he just has to trust that)

Chuuya: Well, dragon, if you don't let us go from here with goodness, I will force you to do so

Dragon: Come on boy

(Chuuya attacked again, although he had an internal struggle with the curse, but he decided to allow that curse to control his body, to give more feelings to become stronger and stronger so that he could defeat the dragon, Chuuya fully realizes that this will definitely reflect negatively on his body and that his body will be greatly damaged because of that, but this time he does not only want to protect Dazai, but rather he wants to protect this whole country .. He does not want the curse to destroy this country ... so if his body is the opposite, in Chuuya's view it is a very simple fee that he is prepared to offer )