Chapter 3: Mysterious Girl

"MAYBE we should talk with manager hyungs and noonas. I think they will understand us," suggested Yugyeom.

From their discussion they make a decision to request for a long hiatus moment for their group. People might be thinking that they're going to disband but they really don't want their group to be gone forever. They want to have their own solo activity and some of them want to take a rest from the industry for a moment. It is a hard decision but they really don't have any heart to fulfill as a group for this time being and that will unfair not just for them but also for the fans.

"Or maybe we can talk to PD-nim? Or our CEO?" told Bambam.

"I think it's better if we discussed with manager hyungs and noonas first. We..." Jaebeom paused once he opened the door.

Mark that was busy talking with Jinyoung bump into Jaebeom's back, "Ouch! Jaebeom-ah, what's wrong?"

"There is someone... here..." told Jaebeom while pointed to a girl that walking around the dance practice room.

The members walked into that room. That girl then turned her head when she heard the rustle sound behind her. Her face suddenly turned bright, "Oh!"

That girl suddenly ran towards them that make them flinched with her sudden move. She smiled before says, "Anyeong!"

"Ne... anyeonghaseyo," greet Jaebeom while wondering why that girl casually drop the formality when they just meet for the first time.

"Urmm... can we know who are you? Have you promised to meet someone here?" asked Jaebeom.

That girl shook her head, "No."

"So... ummm... we need to use this room. We have practice to do," told Jinyoung that looking at that girl with cautious look.

That girl took one step behind, "Well... just go. I'm not going to disturb you guys."

The members looked at her with confused look but they still walked into the room slowly and put down their bag. However that girl just standing there and staring at them.

"Who is that girl?" whispered Youngjae.

"I don't know! I've never seen her before," replied Bambam.

"Why is she still standing there? Is she in charge to observe our practice this evening?" asked Mark with lower voice.

"No one told me that someone will come this evening. We're just going to have normal practice time," whispered Jaebeom.

"Guys, don't look at her but for your information, she's been staring us for the whole time!" whispered Jackson.

Spontaneously the members glanced at that girl at the same time. The girl that realize the members looked at her then waved her hand to them.

"Jaebeom hyung, you need to ask her why she here. I don't know why but this girl kind of... creepy," told Jinyoung.

"Should I be the one that need to ask her?" asked Jaebeom.

Jinyoung and the other members nodded, "Should we tell you why, leader?"

Jaebeom sighed before walked towards her. That girl still keep smiling while watching at Jaebeom that walking towards her.

"I'm sorry if I may sound rude but... who are you? Do you need to discuss anything with us?" asked Jaebeom.

"No."

"Is that someone asked you to be here and observe our practice time?"

"No."

"Then why you're here?" asked Jaebeom desperately.

That girl just shrugged while smile.

Jaebeom scratched his forehead, "You know us, right?"

That girl nodded with smile in her face. Again.

"Who are we then?"

"My dream."

Jaebeom's jaw dropped to hear that unexpected answer. Mark then walked towards them. That girl's smile turned bigger to see another member came to her.

"They said that she might be sasaeng. Maybe she able to get into here by accident," whispered Mark.

"I have the same thought too," whispered Jaebeom.

"So I think we need to..."

"Okay, guys! Let's start our practice!" shouted Suwoong that just entered the room but then he stopped when see Mark and Jaebeom were standing at the door.

"Oh, why did you guys standing here? Are you going to do some special event for my entrance or what?" asked Suwoong.

"Hyung, who is she?" asked Jaebeom.

Suwoong frowned, "What? 'She' who?"

"This girl. Is she our new staff?" Mark pointed to the girl that just standing beside Suwoong.

Suwoong slowly turned his head to the direction Mark pointed too before he blinked multiple times. He turned to Mark again before suddenly put his palm on Mark's forehead.

"Are you sick anywhere?"

"No. I'm fine. I'm just asking you who is this girl?" Mark repeated his question while pointed at the girl again.

"Jaebeom-ah, did you gave Mark something weird to eat?" asked Suwoong serious.

"Hyung, that's not funny. Mark hyung asked you who is this girl? What is she supposed to do here? Did you by any chance seen her before?" asked Jackson while walking towards them. The other members followed him from behind.

"Who's the one that trying to be funny here? Wait a minute... did you guys are trying to prank me? Sorry... I'm not fall into it. Now let's start our practice!" shouted Suwoong while clapping his hand.

"Hyung!" shouted Jaebeom that makes Suwoong shocked when that guy suddenly shouted right beside his ear.

"We're asking you who this girl is?!" Jaebeom grabbed her hand but then he suddenly let it go immediately when he felt some weird vibe. He stared at that girl's eyes but that girl just smiled.

"Why you guys keep asking me the identity of the girl that I don't even see with my eyes?!" yelled Suwoong.

"You don't see?! Hyung! She is standing here for the whole time! What are you..." Jackson stopped when Jaebeom suddenly spread his hand as sign to Jackson stop talking.

"Hyung... can you leave us for a moment?" asked Jaebeom suddenly.

"What? Yah! You need to start the practice right away. You guys only have few weeks before comeback. You need to..."

"Suwoong hyung, please! Just a few moment. 30 minutes or 15 minutes maybe? Please... I'm begging you!" begged Jaebeom desperately.

"Jae... Jaebeom-ah... what's wrong? Are you hurt anywhere? If you hurt anywhere you can rest for today. We just can continue with other members," told Suwoong.

"No. We have... something important to discuss. I'm sorry."

"Oh... okay. I think you guys really need some more break time. Well... I will come back after 15 minutes," said Suwoong before left the room.

"Is that Suwoong hyung trying to joke or what?" mumbled Bambam.

"No. He's not joking," told Jaebeom while staring at that girl. The members then looked at him.

"How you know he's not joking?" asked Jinyoung.

"Because he really CANNOT see this girl. I bet everyone can't see this girl. Except us."