Chapter 37: That Girl

HAN Joon and his parents were really shock to see the people in front of their house. The guy was the one who's opening the door but then suddenly he turned frozen there. Both of his parents that feel weird when he didn't answer them also look at the door and now all three of them suddenly freeze and look at the people at their front door with disbelief look.

The members are all feeling awkward with that situation. Jaebeom coughed, "A-anyeonghaseyo. We're Got7 and we're so sorry for this sudden visit. You are Han Joon, right?"

Joon nodded, "Y-yes..."

"If we're not disturbing, I hope we can have a talk for a while. Is it okay abeonim?"

Hyunsik, the father flinched, "Ah, yeah...! Of course. Sure! Come in. Come in."

Kyungah, the mother and Joon also flinched and seems like back to reality when they quickly make a way for Got7 and escort them to their living room. The mother quickly went to the kitchen to make some drinks while the members are sitting in living room.

Han Joon and his father look at them with cautious look while the members feel burden with their look. Jaebeom that couldn't hold longer with that awkward situation coughed, "Urmm... I think we should introduce ourselves first, isn't it? I'm..."

"You're the leader of this group, Im Jaebeom or known as JB. Right?" asked the father.

Jaebeom flinched, "Oh, yes..."

Hyunsik then pointed to other members, "Jinyoung, Jackson, Mark, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom. Am I right?"

The members also getting flustered when the middle aged man can say out their name perfectly as usually not really much ahjussi can recognize them.

Kyungah suddenly came in the living room bringing tray with cups of tea. Jackson quickly took the tray from her, "Let me take this, eomoni."

She's smiling, "You really such a sweet guy. Just like what we always heard from her."

"H-her?" asked Jinyoung.

"Han Byul. My sister," said Joon before pointed to the picture in frame on the wall. The members spontaneously turned their head at the same time and just realize the picture behind them.

"That girl really... her," said Youngjae.

"Who?" asked Kyungah.

The members look at each other knowing that they need to tell this family about what happen to them this past weeks.

Jaebeom took a deep breath before beginning his explanation, "This might sounds crazy or funny but we actually having a really weird experience this past weeks. We met Sae... I mean Han Byul."

The family as they expected surprise to hear that.

"What? You guys met Byul? O-our Byul?" asked Kyungah. "But how? She... she..."

"Dead? Yeah. We also just know about her this morning when Bambam read the article you wrote Joon-ssi," told Jinyoung, "We met her as... a spirit."

The Han family looked at Jinyoung in disbelief look as if wondering is there something wrong with Jinyoung's head.

"She suddenly appeared in front of us and told us that she's our fans' spirit. She's practically like a ghost that only seven of us can see. No one else able to see her except us," Jinyoung continued the story.

"She said her name is Ahgase, our fandom name. But we then agree to call her Saemi that more proper as a name to be call for a person... or maybe spirit. It was scary experience at first but slowly we understand that she really... Ahgase's spirit that came to save our group. We went through lot of weird experience that we still in state trying to digest the experience we got but... the experience became the reason that we're getting even stronger now. She saved us. She saved Got7."

"We understand if three of you still can't believe on what we say but... everything just too real for us that we couldn't ignore what we've been through. When we read the story Joon-ssi wrote, we know that there must be a reason why she's coming to us." Yugyeom continued.

"Yes, your story sound totally crazy. How a dead girl can suddenly appeared as ghost to you guys that not even a family to her?" asked Hyunsik

The members felt disappointed even they already expected that kind of reaction.

Hyunsik let out heavy breath, "But if that girl really our Han Byul, I believe you."

The members flinched to hear that, "Huh?"

Kyungah nodded. She smiled while wiping her tears, "Our Byul really loves you guys. A lot."

Joon suddenly get up, "Follow me." He walked to one of the room. The members quickly get up and follow him.