Chapter 20: Cursed Dandelion Necklace?

"THAT was amazing, Yugyeom-ah!"

Yugyeom that breathing heavily smiled before sat on the floor against the wall. He took his mineral water and drank it before said, "I can choreograph more if you want."

Seunghyun, his instructor that also his cousin smiled, "You know what, you really have talent in choreograph. You can be a good choreographer."

"That's what I'm aiming for," Yugyeom winked, "I want to choreograph idol songs and then make people cover the dance I made. That must be great."

Seunghyun sat beside him, "Why don't you be the idol then?"

Yugyeom looked at Seunghyun before shook his head, "No way. I don't know how to sing."

"You can learn. Your voice is fine, you're not deaf tone and with some practice I believe you can be a great singer," commented Seunghyun. "Joon hyung had told you to join JYP's audition, right? He told you that you can tell him anytime you want and he can adjust the private audition just for you."

Yugyeom smiled, "I love dancing. I don't have any thought to be a singer. I don't think idol's life fit me."

Seunghyun sighed, "As you wish then. Oh, that's a nice necklace you got there."

Yugyeom lowered his head to see the necklace, "I woke up yesterday morning and suddenly this necklace in my hand."

"Really? How can it be?"

Yugyeom shrugged, "I don't know but the design looks pretty so I just wearing it. You know I like 'mindeulle' (dandelion), right?"

"How can you just wearing something that mysteriously coming to you? What if that's some sort of curse necklace like in Harry Potter? You might suddenly going mad or throwing tantrum."

"I might going mad because of your nonsense thought, hyung. Don't worry. This necklace just so fine and... when I first put it, I got weird vision." Yugyeom holds to the triangle locket.

"Vision? See... I told you that necklace must be something!" told Seunghyun worried.

"I see..." Yugyeom just continue with his words not bother how worried his cousin is, "I see a green fluorescent light everywhere like... like an ocean."

"Green fluorescent ocean? Is there an ocean like that in this world?"

"The light... looks like bird-shape."

Seunghyun frowned, "You said ocean but why suddenly you mention the bird? Where is the bird coming from? Is the bird flying above the ocean?"

"It was dark with only that fluorescent green light everywhere..."

"Dark? It might be night then. Maybe the bird flying above that green ocean in the night?"

"No... that green fluorescent color are the birds. The green birds that glow in the dark,"

"I don't know what bird has green fluorescent color but I don't think the birds going to be glow in the dark. What are they? A moving lightstick?"

Yugyeom nodded, "That's right! They are lightstick."

Seunghyun's jaw dropped, "What the... yah, are you playing with me?"

Yugyeom shook his head, "No. I just say what I saw in my vision. I don't know why I got that vision but... that's what I saw."

Seunghyun sighed, "Just you know that I'm not hit your head because you're my cousin and you always a good kid in my eyes. Let me just consider you're getting tired with your practice today so I won't regret the decision to not hit you today."

Yugyeom blinked his eyes multiple times, "But..."

"I'm going to see you tomorrow. Bye!" Seunghyun then took his backpack and leave Yugyeom alone in that dance room.

Yugyeom sighed, "But I really saw that..."

******************************

YUGYEOM walked home with each steps his head having lot of thought, "As much as I'm trying to think it, I really have no idea. Is that my head really bad?"

He then walked pass the café and stopped, "Maybe a sip of ice choco can clear up my head?" Yugyeom grinned before walked in the café. He took out his phone asking his mother if she might want to have any drinks too.

"Welcome!" the worker that was cleaning the table greeted him. Yugyeom just nodded without looked at him as he got the reply from his mother right away that she doesn't want anything.

"What you want, sir?" asked the same worker who greeted him just now.

Yugyeom lifted his head, "I want..." his eyes then meets that worker's eyes that make him paused. That worker also freeze to see him.

"Youngjae-ssi..."

Youngjae flinched when his co-worker poked him. He looked at his colleague that signaling him to pay attention to the customer, "Ah... sorry! You want Ice Choco, sir?"

Yugyeom flinched, "Y-yes... how you know? I haven't said that yet."

Youngjae blinked his eyes multiple times, "Really? I feel like you said it already. Isn't it?"

Yugyeom scratched his head, "Did I? Well... maybe then."

"This is your buzzer, sir. Wait until the buzzer vibrate. Thank you."

Yugyeom walked to the empty table before turned his head again. He found that worker also glanced at him before quickly serve the next customer.

"Why that guy makes my heart beating faster suddenly? Don't tell me this necklace really a curse necklace?" mumbled Yugyeom as he's taking out the locket out from inside his jacket. That triangle locket looks just fine and nothing that looks suspicious on it.

Suddenly his buzzer buzz that made him walked to the counter again. That same worker also the one who gave out his Ice Choco.

"This is your drink..." Youngjae that just about to give the drink paused when he saw the necklace around Yugyeom's neck.

Yugyeom frowned to see Youngjae pause again. 'Is this guy a robot that need to get lag each minute?'

Yugyeom coughed before took his drink that made Youngjae flinched, "Thank you." Yugyeom then walked out from that café.

Youngjae was about to call that boy but because of there is a lot of other customers waiting for their order he just forget his intention.

'Maybe it just coincident. Anyone might have that triangle necklace. That boy's necklace is silver color while mine is gold and has different pattern on the locket. Maybe I was just too overthinking...'