Chapter 32: Time To Choose

"TWO hours?!"

"We only got two hours to discuss about the song, the choreo and everything?" asked Jinyoung with disbelief tone.

"What? How is that even possible?" asked Yugyeom that also realize that fact.

"Two hours and I have no confidence in dancing. How can I practice in two hours?" asked Youngjae.

"I never tried rap in Korean. What should I do?" asked Bambam.

"Can I just rap in English? I don't mind if they want me to rap in Cantonese though..." asked Jackson that no one bother to answer it.

"I have no confident in everything now..." mumbled Mark that began to remember how crazy this project actually.

Jisang looked at them with sorry look, "Sorry guys but we have no choice. Ah, you guys can choose the song from my laptop here." Jisang quickly took out his laptop and turned it on.

"Here is the folder where I keep all the song along with lyrics and choreography. I already gave the copy of this folder to technical team as for backup so you guys can choose any of the songs here and just practice right away. You can tell me later which song that you choose and I'll tell the technical team."

Seven of them now looked at laptop screen. There are lots of song folder where each folder has the song, lyrics and the choreo of each song.

"Wahh... it so fascinating to see this kind of files," commented Jaebeom.

"I've worked with all kind of choreographer, composers and artists. I can only asked them for these," said Jisang.

"What with this 'demo songs folder'?" asked Jinyoung that saw the folder that caught his attention.

"Ah, that's a folder of new songs which most of them just demo version. Some of the songs also have choreography video too as it already the final version of the song but has no artist suits that song yet," explained Jisang.

"Can we use the song in there?" asked Jackson excited.

"Sure, of course! Listen, I need to go out now and tells the staffs about our condition. Just start your discussion. I'll come back later," Jisang then left them in that room.

"Guys, I think it such an honor for us to be able perform new song! Let's do this," said Jackson in hyped.

"I'm sorry Mr.I-don't-know-who but we don't even know each other at all and we're going to perform song that we never heard too?" asked Jaebeom.

"Then we can just get know each other very fast and also practice this new song too. My name is Jackson anyway," told Jackson. "And you?"

Jaebeom flustered with that sudden introduction, "Oh? Emm... I'm Jaebeom."

"Okay, Jaebeom-ah... don't you think that if we perform a new song people won't compare us with the real artists or other groups that might perform the same song like us? That can be our benefit," Jackson gave out his opinion.

"I wondered whether you valid to call me by my name or not..." mumbled Jaebeom.

"Jackson is right, hyung. It must be hard for all of us to find a song that we know as we got three foreigners here. We still are going to practice the song and the dance from zero anyway. It will be such a disadvantage to us if we perform the same song as other group's when we obviously don't have as much as practice time like them," said Jinyoung. He then looked at Jackson, "I'm Jinyoung."