Chapter 5: Her Power

"DON'T you guys feel everything happen yesterday just an imagination?" asked Jackson in a lower voice while they're having lunch during their break time of the photo shoot.

"Seun-ah, what kind of imagination when seven people able to see her clearly?" asked Jinyoung back while his eyes look around for make sure no one hear them.

"But she never show up again since yesterday, right?" told Youngjae while munching his food.

"She said she will come again, right?" asked Mark while sip his drink.

"Until when will she be with us?" mumbled Jaebeom.

Yugyeom that just silently eat his jajangmyeon paused when he looked at one place. He poked Jaebeom, "Urmm... hyung, that is Saemi, right?"

The members turned their head and saw Saemi walked out from the locker and waved to them.

"Is she... really coming out from the locker?" whispered Yugyeom. Bambam choked his food while Youngjae struggling to prevent the water in his mouth from spit out towards Mark that slipped his chopstick from his hand.

"Can I scream now?" whispered Jackson but Jinyoung quickly covered Jackson's mouth.

"People will think we're crazy then. You did crazy enough for all this time, Jackson. Don't show it more. Relax guys... we've met her before," Jaebeom was trying to calm his members.

"Hi guys! We meet again. I'm so excited!" told Saemi.

They're smiling to her awkwardly.

"What with that face? Did you guys see ghost or what?"

"That's you," told Mark before gulped.

"Oh, I forgot about that!" Saemi then suddenly giggled.

"You guys need to use yourself with my sudden appearance. I will appear whenever and wherever I can even I hope to appear during you guys shower but I can't!" she giggled again.

"So... why are you here today?" asked Jinyoung not bother with what she said.

"Nothing. I just happened to visit you guys. I'm ahgase. I will always be everywhere to support Got7," told Saemi while smiled brightly.

"We're so thankful for that," Jaebeom gave her awkward smile.

"Okay, guys! Let's continue our photo shoot. JB-ssi, are you ready?" asked the staff that obviously not see Saemi that was sitting right beside him.

Jaebeom nodded.

"Jaebeom-ssi, let's do some bright pose!" told the cameraman.

"B... bright pose? Not a strong or sexy pose?" asked Jaebeom.

"We're trying to get a new side for you because you always did the strong and sexy pose. You can do some aegyo too," suggested him.

Jaebeom gulped, "Ae... aegyo? Suddenly?"

"Come on... one, two, three! Brighter please Jaebeom-ssi! Smile naturally,"

Jaebeom smiled widely but also look too awkward. He's not really good to do bright or cute pose when people ask him to do so but he nailed it when nobody ask to and when he in good mood. He just see a girl came out from locker so how could he get a happy feeling right now?