Chapter 33: Seven Necklace

THEY took their position just like what the video show. Jaebeom pressed the play button and they began to start their practice. The unbelievable moment happened when they look at each other with surprise look as everyone really dance perfectly like what in the video.

"Oh my God! Is this real?!" shouted Jackson as he's walking to the front during chorus and doing the pelvic movement.

"This is so amazing!" shouted Jaebeom as their body still not stop from dancing to the song as like their body is moving themselves.

At the part where Mark supposed to do slow cart-wheel Yugyeom shouted, "Mark hyung! Are you sure you can do this?"

"I don't know!" shouted Mark back but they still took their own position where six of them squat down watching Mark's slow cart-wheel and then make a flip in the air. Six of them are exclaiming loud when Mark succeed doing it.

They continued the dance till the part Jackson also is going to flip along with Mark. Jinyoung shouted, "Jackson-ah, please tell us that you know how to flip!"

"I never tried even once in my life!" shouted Jackson back but then surprisingly he also succeed doing his flip causing the same cheer from the members.

They finished the dance practice successfully. They breathed heavily as looking to each other.

"This is... unbelievable..." said Youngjae in huffed.

"How we can be that perfectly sync in our first practice?" asked Bambam curious.

"Are we really genius? Why I never know I can do flip like that? I really thought I'm going to break my neck," said Jackson as he's taking off his shirt because of hot.

"I also never..." Mark was about to agree with Jackson when suddenly he saw something on Jackson neck, "Oh, that necklace!"

Jackson looked down to his necklace, "What?"

"Oh, I have the same necklace too!" said Bambam before continued, "But with different symbol."

"Wait... are we talking about the same necklace?" asked Jinyoung as he's taking out his triangle necklace from inside his shirt.

"Oh, mine is gold!" said Youngjae as he also shows his necklace from inside his shirt.

"I got mine here too. My necklace has dandelion symbol," told Yugyeom that also shows his necklace.

Jinyoung turned his head to Jaebeom, "Hyung, don't tell me that you too..."

Jaebeom took out his necklace with palm tree symbol from inside his shirt too, "I don't know why suddenly today I feel like I want to wear this necklace."

"Wait... now tell me, did everyone also found this necklace suddenly appeared when you woke up in one morning?" asked Jackson.

Six of them nodded and they also startled to know everyone did the same.

"What is actually happen...?" asked Mark.

Jaebeom stared to each of them, "Who are you guys...? No. Who are we actually?"

They all look at each other with confuse look before suddenly someone knocked the door. Jisang opened the door, "You guys done with the practice?"

"Hyung... we..." Jaebeom tried to say something but Jisang suddenly pulled his hand.

"Let's go! Next is you guys' turn. We need to go now. Quickly everyone!" ordered Jisang as he's pulling Jaebeom's hand out from the room.

The other six guys also quickly followed the from behind.

"But hyung... we want to ask something," said Jaebeom as they're half running towards the stage.

"Not now, Jaebeom-ah. You can ask me anything after the performance. So tell me, what song you guys chose?" asked Jisang.

"Urmm... Girls Girls Girls song."

Jisang smiled as he now gave each of them microphone, "Great choice! That song actually written by JYP himself. Did you guys practice the dance for the whole song?"

"We did... but..." Jinyoung wanted to tell Jisang their confusion at the moment but Jisang immediately stopped him.

"That's enough for me. As long as you guys had try to dance for the whole song, that enough. I understand if it won't be perfect as you guys just practice the new song in short time. It's okay! Just do your best. I'll be watching you guys from the audience seat!" told Jisang before patted each of them and walked away.

"Is that guy always being clumsy like that?" asked Jackson.

"Ahh... I'm getting so nervous. My head also fill with lot of question that confusing me!" said Youngjae as he's holding to his head.

"Are we really going to do this," said Mark before gulped.

"That team's song almost finish," said Yugyeom as he's looking at the team on the stage.

"My stomach feel not good," said Bambam with his pale face.

Jinyoung and Jaebeom looked at each other.

"Are you okay, Jinyoung-ah?" asked Jaebeom.

"Not at all, hyung. But we need to do this performance anyway," told Jinyoung.

Jaebeom looked at other members before said, "Guys, I know everyone being nervous and confuse with all the sudden thing right now but... we have performance to do. The stage is waiting for us."

Everyone now look at Jaebeom and began to be calm again.

Jinyoung took a breath before continue Jaebeom's words, "We need to focus and do our best. Maybe... the stage will give us all the answer."

"Please go to the stage when your group's name being call," said the staff suddenly.

"Group's name? What is our group name?" asked Jaebeom as he just remember that Jisang not telling them their group name.

The staff frowned, "You don't know your own group's name? It's Got7."