Chapter 4: The Fandom Spirit

"WHAT?!"

The members spontaneously quickly stay away from that girl. Youngjae and Bambam hide behind Jaebeom while Jackson secretly standing behind Mark. Jinyoung and Yugyeom slowly getting closer to each other.

"Am I right?"

That girl smiled, "Ding dong deng! Like what I expect from our leader!"

"Then who are you?" asked Jaebeom not bother with her compliment as he also feels scared. "No. What are you?"

"I'm Got7's fan!"

"You're a ghost!" yelled Jackson but when that girl looked at him he hide behind Mark again.

"Honestly speaking, I prefer to be call as spirit then ghost. I have both of my leg actually," told that girl proud while showing off her white shoes.

"So what... a spirit like you want from us? Why are you here?" asked Jinyoung slowly trying not to make that spirit upset. He reads somewhere that the spirit might act violently if they upset.

"Because you guys need me."

"What? We don't even know you then how come we need you?" asked Yugyeom.

"Because I am Got7's fan."

"Look. We really appreciate to have a... spirit like you to be our fan. Okay. Thank you then. We love to know that. So yeah... you can leave now. Thank you for that information," told Jaebeom while showing the exit of that room.

"I will leave after this but I will appear again as long as you guys need me," told her.

"But we don't need you!"

"Did you mean that you don't need your fan?" asked that girl serious.

"No. It's not like that! We need our fans. We know that you're our fan too but we need other fans. You know... the one that more 'human-like'?" told Jinyoung.

She took a deep breath before said, "I am the representative of your fans. I am the spirit that exist from the power of love that your fans around the world made. That's why no one can see me except Got7 members."

"What the hell is she talking about?" whispered Bambam that couldn't digest the explanation.

"So you mean that IGOT7's love towards us had been transform into a human figure like you?" asked Youngjae.

"I can appear as something else if you want. Like something crawling under your bed or something that has lot of legs," said the girl before grinned creepily to Youngjae.

"Oh, no! Thanks. I had enough," Youngjae quickly reject her offer.

"Then... is there by any chance that you have a name?" asked Jinyoung.

She nodded, "Why don't you guys try to guess my name."

"How can we try to guess someone's name? Your name could be anything and the fact that you're not a real human can make your name become anything like any popular ghost. For example in Thailand we have Nang Nak but I don't think we're going to call you Nang Nak-ssi," told Bambam.

"Let me give the hint. My middle name is 'Ga',"

"Ga? Is that your name has three words like common korean?" asked Mark.

She nodded again.

"Wait... don't tell me your surname is 'Ah'!" Jinyoung that sense something asked. She nodded excitedly this time.