Chapter 29: Lost Kids

"THIS is not what you promised us, hyung!" told Jaebeom.

"I already came here all over from Jinhae and suddenly I can't enter the competition because of the rule that not mentioned in the flyers you gave us!" said Jinyoung expressing his unsatisfied feeling.

Jisang scratched his head, "Look... I really have no idea they changed the rule. That was the flyers I got from marketing team and they didn't give me the amended one. Why no one even bother to tell me that they changed the rule?"

Jaebeom and Jinyoung were ready to register their name when suddenly the staffs told them that the competition must be at least the seven members per group. They also just found out the flyers Jisang gave them last month actually the old version of the competition rule so they're not allowed to enter the competition as solo or even duo. Luckily Jaebeom and Jinyoung have each other's contact number and they meet up to discuss this matter before contact Jisang.

Jisang also flustered with that sudden problem. He already met JYP and promised to bring quality artists that he found and he even believed either Jaebeom or Jinyoung will win the competition but that was before he thought the competition is also open for the soloist.

He bites his lips. Should he quickly message JYP to tell him that the candidates he promised actually got urgent problem and couldn't participate in the competition?

Jisang quickly took out his phone but right before he's going to message JYP, a new message suddenly entered and he almost faint to see the sender – JYP.

Jisang-ah... I'm looking forward to see the boys you're talking about. I believe you won't disappoint me.

Jisang doomed. He looked at Jaebeom and Jinyoung that had been waiting for his answer. Jisang let out heavy breath before said, "I have no choice. You guys need to stay here and I'll bring another five people to join you guys!"

"What? Who are another five people? Don't tell me you're going to bring any stranger..." guessed Jaebeom.

Jisang already opened the door before turned his head, "Exactly that what I'm going to do."

Jisang then left Jaebeom and Jinyoung flustered in that room, "He must be joking..."

********************************

HIS eyes looked around and really have no idea how he can enter that hall when he not supposed to be in there. All the candidates now lining up according of their group waiting to be call according to their turn to perform.

Mark saw a boy that he met at toilet just now. Just like him, that boy also obviously look lost and Mark believes that boy must be having the same problem like him.

"Excuse me... you need to join your group members and sit according of your turn," a staff suddenly approaching him that standing far apart from any group.

Mark flustered to hear that, "I'm sorry but... I'm not the participant."

"Oh, you're not the participant? How come you can enter here then? This place only for the participants," told the staff.

"Exactly what I'm wondering too," told Mark. "I believe that boy over there also has the same case like me."

The staff turned his head and saw the boy that dumbfounded at the corner that clearly on his face shown he has no idea how he could end up there.

"Excuse me... I lost my team members," suddenly a boy approached them.

The staff and Mark turned their head and found a boy with choco milk shake in his hand also looks as lost as Mark and Bambam.

"Your team members? Have you register yet?" asked the staff.

Yugyeom nodded, "My team leader had register me."

"Then where's your number tag?"

Yugyeom looked at his shirt and shocked to see his number tag not with him, "Oh, no! I must be drop it somewhere when I bought this just now!"

The staff sighed. He then saw his supervisor, "Oh, Jisang sunbae!"

Jisang that just enter the hall with stressed look turned his head and walked towards them, "What's going on here? I got a bigger problem to settle right now."

"Err... this boy lost his team members and his number tag while this boy and the boy over there accidentally entered this place when they're not even the participants," explained the staffs.

Jisang let out disbelief laugh, "So what? Just bring both of them to get out from this hall and make announcement so that this boy can find his team. Is that so hard to think?"

The staff gulped, "Sorry... I..."

Jisang then remembered something and he looked at Mark from head to toe. Mark frowned as he's not feeling good to have someone scanning him like that.

"Wait. Can you dance or sing or rap?" asked Jisang suddenly.

Mark frowned to hear that, "Urmm... recently I did found that I can rap and do some dance movement including flipping in the air. But why you asked that?"

"Hey, you there!" Jisang called the boy that still in lost at the corner.

Bambam blinked multiple times before walked towards them, "Are you calling me?"

"Can you dance or sing or rap?" asked Jisang once again.

Bambam pointed at himself, "Me?"

"Yes, you!" replied Jisang impatiently.

"Well... I have my own dance crew in Thailand and I also helped my brother to teach his students in dancing," explained Bambam even he has no idea what the reason he should explain that out of nowhere.

"You're from Thailand? Your Korean sounds so fluent," said the staff.

"I'm from LA," told Mark causing the staff to look at him with disbelief look too.

"Why don't you ask me?" asked Yugyeom before sip his choco milk shake.

"You're the participant to begin with so you must be good in either of it," told Jisang.

Yugyeom nodded, "You got the point there."

"Wait... whatever it is, can I go out now?" asked Mark.

Jisang smiled, "Sorry, young man. It looks like I need you right now. Oh, I need both of you too."