Chapter 39: The Birds' Roar

THREE MONTHS LATER...

"AS the last news for today, Got7 is going to have their first concert after months of hiatus. This is also their first public appearance after their missing rumor three months ago. Isn't it, Chunghoon-ssi?" the lady announcer looked at her partner.

"Yes, Jiwon-ssi. I heard that the ticket got sold out in only 15 seconds! That so fast. I even need 20 seconds to find the right button to press. Also there are lot of ahgase already waiting in front of the concert venue since this morning even the concert only will be start by tonight," told Chunghoon.

"They must be so excited to meet their beloved idols that they've been missing for months, right? If only I'm not in duty tonight I must already in there too."

"You must be a big fan of Got7 too, Jiwon-ssi. You can still cheer on them through television later anyway," teased Chunghoon.

Jiwon chuckled before wrap up their live with ending ment, "Well... that's all the news from us for today. Good night, dear viewers!"

********************************

GOT7!

GOT7!

GOT7!

GOT7!

The never ending chant from thousands of ahgases like a roar calling out Got7's name. Under the stage seven of guys in their own position waiting for the signal. As the stage floor where they standing slowly raise, the roar of thousands ahgases getting louder make them hard to hear the music through in-ear but they don't care anymore. Their blood felt like boiling in their body when their eyes look at green ocean in front of them.

The leader put the mic towards his mouth before roared, "AHGASE, MAKE SOME NOISEEEEE!!!!"

********************************

FOUR hours performance feels like ending in a minute when the stage already come to the end. Although they've changed their outfits multiple times but their shirts will always end up soak with their sweats and they still feel like the four hours that passed feel like a minute especially with ahgases' energy that still seems not lesser than the time they start their concert.

"I really hate this but... it looks like the time is up," said Jaebeom.

They can hear a loud sound of whining and complains from ahgases. The members couldn't help from feeling sorry too to ahgases.

"Aww... I hate this too. We really should consider to have longer duration of concert, right?" said Jackson causing the fans to cheer out loud agree.

"We should do all-night concert!" said Mark making ahgases cheer out louder.

"Or maybe for two days straight!" said Yugyeom.

"Or a week!" said Youngjae.

"Or maybe we can have the longest time of concert and put Got7 and ahgases name in World Book of Record!" said Bambam.

When the situation getting out of control with the members throwing out nonsense idea one after another and ahgases also look like as crazy as the members, Jinyoung quickly shut Bambam's mouth with his hand preventing Bambam from giving out crazier idea.

"I'm sorry but can we tape this kid's mouth?" asked Jaebeom causing everyone to laugh.

After Bambam getting calmer and in control again Jinyoung put down his hand and facing ahgases, "Ehhemm... it's been a while since we meet each other like this, right ahgase?"

"Yes~"

"We're really sorry to make all of you worried about us this past months. We feel like the concert today is our little gift that we can present to our ahgases after long time. I hope we can meet each other more often after this."

Ahgases cheering up excited to meet Got7 more after this.

"Emmm... there is something we would like to share to you guys tonight. We feel like as our fans, our supporter and the reason of Got7's existence, you guys..." Jinyoung stopped before looked at Jaebeom as if he's asking for permission. Jaebeom nodded before Jinyoung continued, "Need to know this."

Everyone turned silent. The members also turned serious and not joking around anymore.

Jinyoung looked around the stadium watching the green flashlight waving around before took a deep breath, "Actually in these past few months, we had considering about... disband."