Chapter 6: Fandom War

SAEMI play around with Yugyeom and Jaebeom as she's dancing together with them.

"Wahh... you are good in freestyle dance!" Yugyeom clapped for Saemi.

"I like to copy your dance as it really looks cool!" told Saemi.

"What about my dance?" asked Jaebeom.

"I've tried your B-boy dance but I almost slammed my face on the floor so I never try it anymore. It's better to see you do it by your own, oppa!" Saemi grinned.

"By the way Saemi, why don't you come yesterday?" asked Jinyoung, "Me and Yugyeom came to company and we thought you will appear anywhere to greet us."

"Yesterday? You guys not together as seven, right? So I couldn't come," told Saemi.

"Eh, so you only come when seven of us gather?" asked Jaebeom.

Saemi nodded, "I am Got7's spirit. I will only appear when seven of you guys are together. That's the reason igot7 was born, right?"

"What about when we're in our solo schedule?" asked Yugyeom.

Saemi shook her head, "I cannot appear without complete seven members."

"Is this mean after we done promoting this comeback you won't be around until the time we gather again? You know right that some of us have our solo schedule or some project in the time being? Just when we have special project or performance then only we're going to gather again as a whole," asked Jinyoung.

Same sighed, "That's why we always longing to see you guys as ot7. We can't be perfect without all seven members of Got7. It looks like kind hard for me to meet you guys after this."

"Don't worry we won't make you wait for so long," said Mark.

Saemi smiled, "No matter how long time you guys take, we will always waiting for Got7. Ahgases won't go anywhere."

"What's wrong with them?!" yelled Bambam suddenly while looking at his phone.

Saemi looked at Bambam, "What's wrong, oppa?"

Bambam glanced at Saemi before sighed, "No... it just... sometimes I think that some of other fandoms like to test our patience and slandered us with a lot of nonsense things. Some of them hate us because we're their favorite idol competitor."

Saemi looked at Bambam's phone and her eyes widened to see the bad comments from other fandoms insulting Got7.

Mark sighed without lifting his head from his phone, "When will it stop?"

"Fans shouldn't be like that. Come on... idols are friends with each other! Why should they create dramas?" commented Jackson. "What are you doing, Saemi-yah?"

Saemi was stretching and suddenly her white dress changed into warrior outfit with his long hair now tied in bun.

"You can change clothes too?" asked Youngjae.

"But why suddenly... wait, what with that shield and sword?" asked Jaebeom when suddenly a shield and sword appear in Saemi's hand.

"Is that a real sword like in the game?" Youngjae amazed with that sword while the other's member jaw dropped.

"I'm going to the war," answered Saemi before suddenly gone.

"W-war? What war is she talking about?" Yugyeom scratched his head.