Chapter 13: Tear Apart

HE opened his eyes as his stomach growling so bad. He just realize that the last meal he got was yesterday's dinner. It almost 24 hour since he fills his stomach. He forced himself to get up from the bed and walked out from the room with heavy steps.

He walked to the kitchen and opened the cabinet. He took the cup ramyeon and he's going to eat it as his first meal of the day. He put the hot water in the cup and wait for the water to fill his cup. Suddenly he feels that something walked pass him.

"Coco?" Youngjae immediately turned his head and in that sudden move he unintentionally push the cup that made the hot water fall directly towards his hand.

"Arghh!" he groaned and the ramyeon cup falls from his hand.

"Coco-yah...!" called Youngjae in desperate voice. He holds to his burned hand but his foot ran to the living room as he feels that something moving to living room.

However he found nothing there. Everything stills the same like before he sleeps earlier. He looks at the Coco's photo frames on the table before his tears fall again. He couldn't feel the pain in his burned hand but the pain in his heart hurt the most. He still couldn't believe his beloved dog that he loves with all his heart like his own daughter now gone. The dog that always cheer him up when he at his weakest point now gone.

********************************

"AGAIN!"

"Again!"

"Nothing synchronize at all! Do it from the start!"

The members breathe heavily as they keep to repeat the same choreo over and over again.

"Hyung... can we rest for a moment?" asked Mark.

Suwoong sighed, "I know you guys tired but we really have no time left anymore! You guys are going to film the music video in next few days but none of the part is really synchronize. How can we film the music video with this kind of messy dance?"

"Just delay the comeback then," said Jinyoung suddenly that made everyone look at him.

Yugyeom looked at Jinyoung with disbelief look, "Jinyoung hyung..."

"What? Are you kidding me? The staffs had worked hard to prepare everything!" said Suwoong.

"Then are we not working hard?" asked Jinyoung back.

"Yah, what's wrong with you Park Jinyoung?" asked Jaebeom with serious face.

"What? Don't you realize what actually going on now? None of us has that eager feeling to do this comeback. You too, hyung." Jinyoung looked at Jaebeom's face with serious face too. Jaebeom flinched to hear that but he's not denying what Jinyoung said.

Suwoong frowned to see the members, "What's wrong with you guys?"

Yugyeom that stood at the front looked at each of his members face. Jinyoung is right. Everyone has the empty look in their face even with all the sweats. He knows the reason for Youngjae and Bambam but he had no idea what's wrong with other remaining members. He really feels not good about this.

"Hyung, can you please give us some time to discuss?" asked Yugyeom.

Suwoong sighed. He just shook his head before left the practice room.

"So everyone who got problem... come forward and speak out," said Jaebeom.

No one give any reaction. Everyone just turned their head.

Jaebeom looked at them before suddenly smirked, "What's the reason of my position as leader. No one even bother to listen to what I said."

"Just because you're leader so we need to do as what you told?" asked Jackson suddenly.

"Jackson..." Jinyoung called out Jackson's name in serious tone signaling him to not overboard.

Jaebeom smirked, "Why? You already used to work alone and lead your own team so that's the reason you can't accept a leader like me?"

"You don't need to compare this matter with my solo activities!" told Jackson with his voice getting raise.

"Can you not raise your voice? You make my head going to burst," said Youngjae suddenly.

Jackson turned his head, "Don't act so pathetic just because your dog is dead!"

Youngjae suddenly jumped to Jackson that he's going to punch him but fortunately Yugyeom and Jaebeom moved faster with holding him while Jinyoung stood between them.

"Yah! Don't start the fight like this!" yelled Jinyoung.

"Don't you dare to say like that about Coco!" yelled Youngjae.

"Jackson hyung, you shouldn't say that to Youngjae hyung! Youngjae hyung is suffering a lot now!" said Yugyeom.

"Suffer?! Don't you think I'm suffering too? Don't you know how much times I've admitted to the hospital only in last week? Don't you know my life is at the risk now? Yet you still going to compare his suffer because of his dog to mine?!" yelled Jackson.

"Wh-what do you mean, hyung?" asked Yugyeom.

Youngjae suddenly pushed Yugyeom and Jaebeom away with all his strength. He breathe in heavy breath before said, "I want to end this. I want to withdraw from Got7."

"Youngjae hyung! How could you say that? Don't you realize what are you actually saying now?!" asked Yugyeom.

"Aren't we actually had discuss about this before? We already supposed to stop all of this even before last promotion. Am I, right?" Youngjae looked at Yugyeom. Yugyeom flinched to find that Youngjae's eye gaze is not that shining eyes he used to see.

"At that time... If only we did... Coco won't die..." said Youngjae with the tears falling over his cheeks.

Yugyeom shook his head, "No, you're just being too emotional! That's all. You won't say that if you're in a right mind. Isn't it, hyungs?"

He turned to other members hoping that someone will yell something to make Youngjae realize that he just being too emotional and sensitive at this moment. However the unexpected reaction from other members made Yugyeom shocked.

"Guys... what's wrong with that expression? Jaebeom hyung? Jinyoung hyung?" asked Yugyeom to two people that are root of Got7.

Jaebeom and Jinyoung turned their head avoiding to meet their eyes with Yugyeom's.

"Jack... Jackson hyung...?"

Jackson looked at him with sorry look before turned his head too.

"Mark hyung..."

Mark looked at him. Yugyeom felt that at least Mark, the oldest member that always taking care of Got7's members will say something that going to ease his heart.

"I want to go back to LA."