Chapter 35: Return

BAMBAM slowly opened his eyes and found another pair of eyes looking at him too, "HUARGHHH!!!" shouted him before quickly slide to the back before then realize that actually his own reflection in the mirror.

"Huhh... I thought who is that," he let out relieve sigh before turned his head and found another six guys beside him that also slowly awake because of his shout.

"Urghhh why are you being so loud, Bambam-ah?" groaned Jackson as he's holding to his neck.

"Aww... my neck is hurt," Mark get up while holding to his neck.

"Wait, are we sleeping on the floor?" asked Jinyoung that opened one of his eyes.

Yugyeom is scratching his neck while looking around, "What time is this?"

Youngjae yawned, "Hahhh~ I still feel sleepy."

Jaebeom looked around, "Why are we in practice room?"

Suddenly they hear 'clack' sound and the door opened. Haeri, one of their manager entered the room and look at them with disbelief look.

"Oh, noona! We..."

Haeri suddenly screaming out her lung causing the members to shock before she ran out from the room.

"W-why she's screaming like..." Youngjae couldn't finished his words when suddenly Haeri came again while bringing Suwoong with her.

"Oh my God! You guys are here!" Suwoong, their dance trainer immediately hugged Jaebeom and Youngjae in the same time before hugged Jinyoung and other members.

"Hy-hyung... what's wrong? Wait, are you crying?!" asked Jackson that shocked to see their dance trainer that used to be so charismatic suddenly cries that hard.

"How can I not cry?! I thought you guys gone missing forever! Don't you know how hard for us these past four days?!" shouted Suwoong.

Jaebeom frowned, "M-missing? Four days?"

"What do you mean, hyung? We just sleeping here for a while," asked Yugyeom.

Suwoong looks at them with disbelief look, "Yah! What 'for a while'?! You guys had been missing for four days!" Suwoong looked at his watch, "Technically 77 hours!"

"You know how hard our team had been? When we looked at CCTV you guys suddenly missing after the CCTV got glitch for few seconds. We look all seven of you guys everywhere and even ask the immigration to make sure you guys still in the country! We couldn't expose you guys' missing to the reporter yet as it might cause big chaos," told Haeri that wiped her tears, "Where actually you guys go?"

"We just..." Jaebeom then suddenly stopped and looked at his members. The members also looked at him with same expression. They finally realize where they actually went to but... how can they tell them?

Jaebeom then looked at them again before said, "We... went to special place to ease our mind. We're sorry for causing trouble."

*****************************

"SO... that must be Saemi, right?" guessed Mark.

"Who else got that kind of power, right?" asked Jaebeom before sat on the sofa.

They're gathering at Yugyeom's house to discuss about the supernatural incident happened to them. The company gave them two days leave to let them rest as seven of them look still not in their right mind. Well, going back and forth to their past life not an everyday activity anyone did.

"So everyone saw what our life would be if we're not choosing this path before? How is it? Was that fun?" asked Yugyeom.

"I live as a simple student. Yeah, that's all." Mark be the first who tells his experience.

"Did you like it?" asked Jinyoung.

"Not at all. No fluttering moments, no anticipation, just... a normal Mark Tuan and I don't think I will happy to stay live in that life," told Mark causing the members to smile.

"If I was not entering the dance competition that be the reason I got recruit to JYPE, I will stay in Thailand and live as a dancer in my crew and... I won't have this kind of my best friends," told Bambam that causing the members to smile widely.

"Bro..." Yugyeom point out his fist.

"Bro..." Bambam did the fist bump with him.

"I live as a fencer and in that life, I did perform in Olympic London which I suppose to not because I came to Korea to start my trainee life and I'm preparing for Olympic Rio. However... I found myself having no spark anymore in fencing. I cannot focus in my training. I see that fencing just a nuisance for me because what I want is doing music. So, now I think that better for me to remember fencing as part of my happy memory instead of burden," told Jackson.

"You're choosing perfect path, Seun-ah..." Jinyoung patted Jackson's back.

"What about you Jaebeom?" asked Mark.

"Me? Well... like you, I live my life as normal student. I still like b-boying but it just a hobby that seems no path in my life. Until I met Jinyoung-ie one day," told Jaebeom.

"You guys met each other before that?" asked Youngjae while other members look at them in disbelief look.

Jinyoung nodded, "I also having a normal student life. Our university coincidentally to have collaboration for a charity activity. They told us to perform together even that was the first day we meet each other. It such a miracle that both of us can perform perfectly without much practice"

Yugyeom gasped, "Don't tell me... that was like indirectly JJ Project debut? So that's why both of you met first. JJ Project exist before Got7. Because there were JJ Project, so Got7 exist. JJ Project is like the root of Got7!"

"Goosebumps!"

They were all rubbing their arms before laughed.

Jaebeom shrugged, "Well... maybe you can consider that as JJ Project debut. So that's why then later we're going to have another audition in that competition. Maybe that was like the same vibe as another debut?"

"Oh, that competition actually I came to be a part-timer! I just follow my friend along," told Youngjae.

"I suppose to just get introduce by someone to Jinyoung hyung but because of too excited I walked everywhere," said Jackson.

"I did register for the competition but got separated with my teammates because of ice choco..." told Yugyeom.

"That such a coincidence for me and Mark hyung too. We just went there for vacation," said Bambam.

"But why the hell our first meeting in that life also became so memorable like what our first meeting in this life?" asked Youngjae before he and Bambam both laughing out loud remembering their first embarrassing encounter in that both timeline.

"And seven of us coincidentally to be in that same place, same time and same stage. Well I don't see it as coincident but... destiny." Jaebeom looked at the each of the members.

Mark smiled, "Got7 will always be Got7. Sooner or later, Got7 will still exist. All seven of us will still meet each other... because we are Got7."

All seven of them smile as they all look at each other. They realize how important and precious their bonding actually is. They fight and yell to each other but their love for each other never fade.