Chapter 30: The Energetic Kid

"WOAHH... this mall looks so cool! Hyung, I can read all the Korean words written everywhere here. I never learned Korean anyway. It's cool, right?" said Jackson.

"Yeah, you already told me that for 374 times. Don't lose your focus, Jackson. We need to go and meet JYP PD-nim," told Sean.

He felt that half of his energy already drained out from his body the moment they arrived at Korea this morning. Jackson was so hyperactive more than he thought. That boy keeps running everywhere because of curious in lot of thing that he felt that he brought a 10 years old boy for school field. Jackson even now speaks Korean with him and call him 'hyung' although that boy called him by his name back in Hong Kong.

"JYP? Who is he?" asked Jackson.

"You don't know Park Jinyoung? He's the founder of the popular agency, JYP Entertainment of course!" told Sean.

"Ahh... the agency that has Big Bang in it?" asked Jackson naïve.

Sean looked at Jackson wondering if he might already ruined that boy's future as a national fencer by promising him to introduce him to JYP when that boy actually has no idea who JYP is.

"No. That's YG Entertainment with Yang Hyunsuk as the founder, Jackson. JYP Entertainment is the agency of 2PM, 2AM, Wonder Girls, Miss A and lot of other popular idols."

"Oh, I know them! You should tell that sooner hyung," said Jackson before grinned.

Sean sighed, "I really hope you won't disappoint me and... yah! Where are you going? We need to go to level 4!"

After all the trouble because of Jackson's excitement they finally arrived at level 4. Jackson once again excited to see a lot of people there.

"Wahhh... there are lot of people here! Am I going to perform on the stage later? Don't tell me they're going to see my performance? I should choose my best shirt for this," Jackson quickly looked at his shirt.

Sean sighed again for the nth time, "No, Jackson. You're not going to perform on that stage. Now, you must sit here!" Sean brought Jackson to the chair at the last row of audience seat.

"I need to sit here?"

"Now I need to find someone and I need you to stay seated here. Don't go anywhere and wait till I come back. You understand what I'm saying, right?" asked Sean.

Jackson chuckled, "Come on, hyung... I'm not a kindergarten kid. Of course I understand."

"Yeah, of course you're not kindergarten kid. I wonder why I felt uneasy to leave you for a while. I will come back soon," said Sean before left Jackson there alone.

Jackson then looked around to see the audience and the staffs walked around. He looked at his shirt, "Is it true I won't perform later? What if suddenly that JYP guy suddenly asked me to perform? I wonder how do I look now..."

He saw a toilet sign not far from him, "I think just went to the toilet is okay. It's not like I can hold my body nature's calling, right?"

Jackson glanced around trying to find Sean that might looked at him but when he found Sean nowhere so he quickly went to the toilet.

"Hmm... I think it's not bad. I'm already have great visual to begin with anyway," commented Jackson while scanning his face in the mirror.

After satisfied with his look, he walked out from the toilet proudly but suddenly there's a girl who bring a box walked passed him and accidentally drop the box in front of him.

"Ah, I'm sorry!" said the girl before trying to lift the box again.

"Let me help you," said Jackson.

"No, it's okay. I can do it by my own," said the girl.

"Really. It's okay. How can a cute girl like you lift a heavy box like this?" said Jackson.

The girl blushed and just let Jackson lift the box.

"Where should I bring this to?" asked Jackson.

"Oh, here follow me..." the girl quickly enter the hallway that have 'participants and staffs only' sign at the front.

The girl bring Jackson to the room where there are other staffs in there packing a small bag with the mineral water and bread.

"Put it here," said the girl.

Jackson put the box at the place the girl said. His eyes then met a boy's eyes that also in that room. That boy looked at him from head to toe with weird look.

"Youngjae-yah, give me that scissor!"

Youngjae that busy stared the guy who just came in flinched before gave the scissor to Seojun.

"Urmm... thank you so much for your help," said the girl causing Jackson to stop staring at that guy.

"Ah, yeah... no problem," told Jackson.

The girl gave that small bag to Jackson, "This is for you. We're going to give this to audience anyway after this competition finish. I've put two bread special for you," whispered that girl.

Jackson grinned, "Thank you so much. I think I should go now."

The girl just nodded before shyly waved to Jackson before Jackson then left the room. He took out the mineral water in that bag and looked inside the bag.

Jackson grinned, "Oh... she really did give me two bread. What a lucky day today. But..."

Jackson then stopped walking, "Why that guy looked at me like that and... why he seems familiar to me?"

He tried to remember if he met that guy anywhere but he just arrived in Korea this morning and he didn't meet lot of people yet. After he just consider that he might see that guy in the street or whatever Jackson just shrugged and put the mineral bottle inside the bag again. However the bottle slipped from his hand and it rolling away.

"Oh... oh... where are you going mineral water?" asked Jackson before he quickly chase the rolling bottle that now accidentally enter the room that the door not close.

"Gotcha!" Jackson caught the bottle and put it back in the bag. He then lifted his head and found two guys in that room that also as shock as him.

"Sorry... I..."

"Jaebeom, Jinyoung... I got three potential participants that can join you guys!"

Jackson once again shocked when suddenly a guy came bringing three guys along with him that having same confuse look. Jackson tried to put distance between them but that guy then realize his presence.

"Oh, you guys already found one? It's good then! We can just find another one member," said Jisang excitedly.

"No hyung... this guy just accidentally enter here," explained Jinyoung.

"Can you sing or rap or dance?" asked Jisang that seems like not bother on what Jinyoung told him.

"Errr... I'm here because I'm going to show my rap skill to someone here," told Jackson even he also has no idea why should he answer that question.

"Good! So you can take the rapper position," said Jisang.

"Am I going to perform later?" asked Jackson excitedly.

"Of course!" said Jisang.

Jackson smiled widely, "I knew it that I'm going to perform today!"

"Together with these guys and I'm going to find another one member," said Jisang.

Jackson's smile slowly gone, "With them...?"