Chapter 14: The Angry Spirit

"I want to go back to LA."

Everyone looks at Mark with disbelief look.

"I've think about this a lot. When I feel that I've finished thinking, I'm re-thinking and the cycle keep going but I really see no other way."

"What are you talking about hyung?" asked Yugyeom.

"I mean that... sooner or later we will end our idol life. Where will I go at that moment? I don't see any future here. I'm not the best at anything. People said that I'm only 'that so-so' member in this group. I can't do martial arts tricking anymore at this age. I don't have any specialty in this group so what will I do when that time is coming? How will I face my age in 30s, 40s and the next?"

"What nonsense are you talking about, hyung? Don't be ridiculous! We should..."

"Gyeom-ah..."

Yugyeom turned his head to Bambam that had been silent for all this time, "Let's... stop all this."

"What?"

"I want to start my life new and fresh again. I'm tired of living in hate, scared and anxious feeling. People said those are the things that we need to pay as life of idol. The love they give to us today is a gift that I won't forget for the rest of my life but the hate I got is going to leave as scar in my heart for the rest of my life too. Yeah, life of idol is wonderful. I never thought that I can receive those kind of love but... everything is going to gone one day. Our fans will have their own life and we will be like a toy that they've finished play with at that time."

Yugyeom look at Bambam in disbelief look, "Even you too..."

Bambam then lowered his eye gaze avoiding Yugyeom's eyes.

Yugyeom suddenly let out disbelief laugh, "What's the point if I'm the one who shamelessly asking you guys to stay when you guys have your own decision to leave?"

"Gyeom-ah..." Jaebeom that felt sorry put his palm on Yugyeom's shoulder.

Yugyeom pushed Jaebeom's hand. He turned his body to face Jaebeom.

"I always thought that I'm the luckiest person in this world when I finally reached my dream at such young age to debut with you guys in Got7. No matter how hard my day is, I always motivate myself and be optimistic because I know I have you guys. I'm afraid of nothing because I know my hyungs will be there for me. I love this group with all my heart but what's the point of that if I'm the only one who had that loyalty? We promised that we're going to solve every problem together. No secret that going to harm the team between us. But what now?!" yelled Yugyeom.

Everyone looked away avoiding each other's eyes.

"Everyone in the weakest time but none of us bother to tell or understand each other. You know what I feel now? I feel betrayed... it looks like no one ever care about me or the team like what I feel. So then fine... with that reason too I don't care what will happen with this team," said Yugyeom with his serious face before he walked to the corner of the room.

Jinyoung turned his head to Jaebeom, "So what your final decision as the leader?"

Jaebeom bites his lips and looked at each of the members. They are staring at him waiting for his answer. He took a deep breath before finally said, "Let's put Got7 to the end."

Suddenly a big green fire appeared out of nowhere and the dance practice room suddenly gone as they're now in an unknown space that filled with green fire everywhere.

"Wh-what is this?!"

"What happened?!"

"I'm so scared!"

"Arghhh!!"

The members are all panicked with the sudden change and now their body feels like floating by themselves. They couldn't recognize which the up and down. Suddenly someone appeared in front of them. Someone or also can be consider as something that they really familiar with – the Igot7 spirit.

"S-Saemi?!" Jaebeom that realize Saemi first shocked.

"Hyung, it's Saemi!" said Bambam.

"Saemi-yah!" called Jinyoung.

"But why she looks different?" asked Mark.

Saemi looks different with what she used to look. No smiling face that she always show to them. The tears came out from her eyes but her green eyes look at them furiously. It looks like a green light like fire surrounding her body.

"She's... upset..." said Yugyeom and the members also realize the same.

"Ahgase... believe in Got7," Saemi's voice sounds deep that made them flinched.

"No matter how hard the situation, ahgase will always there beside Got7. Even if you guys do wrong things, we will still accept you guys after you guys regret and reflect yourself. Although the whole world hate you guys, we will never turning our back to our Got7. You taught us to grow up and achieve our own dream together. Got7 raised Ahgase not only as idol to fans but also as human being. No matter how hard our life journey, we know that we're not working hard alone because Got7 working hard in their journey as well. We put our trust in you guys more than anything.

"But when you guys choose to abandon Got7, we will never stay put. Seven of you promised... to stay with us till the end. You guys promised that Got7 will stay as seven. You guys promised us 7 or never! You guys promised us 7 or nothing!"

"Ahgase..." they really at loss of words at that moment.

They make decision to put the end to Got7 and that's the reason that make Saemi, the Igot7 spirit going mad with their decision...