Chapter 28: Encounter

"YUGYEOM-AH, this is your number tag. Don't lose it or you're going to be left out. We're going to enter the waiting hall in any minutes," said Seunghyun while giving Yugyeom his number tag before distribute it to their other team members.

"I got it. Thank you for bring me along this time, hyung." Yugyeom grinned. Seunghyun and his friends always entering kpop or dance competition. This is the first time Seunghyun brings Yugyeom along as they short of crew member and Seunghyun believe Yugyeom can do well.

"No biggie... this can be good experience for you too," told Seunghyun. He then talked to his friends discussing their formation.

Yugyeom that was going to put his number tag saw his favorite café not far from them. His eyes turned wider to see the 30% discount as weekend promotion. He gulped just by thinking about his favorite choco milk shake and how good it can be to drink it while killing some time.

Without bother to tell Seunghyun or any of his team members Yugyeom then walked to the café with his mind only thinking about the choco milk shake.

***********************************

"WAHH... there are really lot of people here," told Youngjae.

"My cousin told me this is the biggest kpop competition in Seoul every year so that's why this event got lot of participants from all over states. That's also the reason they need the part-timer like us to help them in lot of things," explained Seojun, Youngjae's friend from Mokpo.

"I heard the main prize is 3 million won. Is it true?" asked Youngjae.

Seojun nodded, "And you also might get recruited by well-known company. Well, they didn't mention it in advertisement but every year there will be some participants got scouted by the well-known company. I heard the representative of the companies are sitting at audience seat and doing secret evaluation of any participants that they found valuable for their company."

"Wahh... no wonder there are lot of people here. Oh, you just enter first. I'm going to wash my hands for a while," said Youngjae.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you inside!" said Seojun.

Youngjae then walked to the toilet that near the registration table. He glanced to the participants that all look confident and experienced, 'If only I can enter too...'

As Youngjae entered the toilet he saw the guy that standing in front of the sink. He couldn't help from admit that guy had good visual with his small face. Youngjae washed his hands and at the same time suddenly that guy's phone ringing.

"Yes, mom? I'm at level 4."

Youngjae secretly glanced to that guy, 'Ohh... is he foreigner? His English sounds so cool.'

Mark sighed, "No. I'm still in this building. Just shopping as much as you want."

Mark hung up and looked at the guy beside him through the mirror. Youngjae startled when he realize Mark looked at him back. He quickly turned back and pretends to get in the toilet by pushing the door but suddenly he heard scream.

"ARGHHHH!"

"WARGHHH! I'M SORRY!" shouted Youngjae back when he realize he's pushing the door that has someone doing his 'business' inside. He quickly closes the door back before running out from the toilet. Why the hell that boy not lock his door?!

*************************

BAMBAM quickly finished his 'business' and wears his pants back. He opened the door and saw another guy instead of the previous guy just now.

"Ahh... urmm..." Bambam doesn't know what language should he speaks at the moment as he already listened the guy speaks in English just now and he believed that English speaker guy he heard just now is the same guy in front of him right now.

"He already left," told that guy in Korean.

"Ah, yes..." replied Bambam that somewhat relieve that guy can speaks Korean. He really doesn't know what to say more and quickly washed his hands.

Mark wiped his hands with his handkerchief before walked out but then he stopped when realize there are so much people outside the toilet as all the participants now walk towards the waiting hall that and the hallway happened to be the same hallway to the toilet.

"Oh, we need to enter the waiting hall now!" said another few guys that also in the toilet. They're rushing to walk out from the toilet causing Mark to get pushed by them and unexpectedly Mark also trap in that group of people that walking towards the waiting hall.

"Wait... I... no... this..." Mark tried to explain to anyone that hear him but he keeps get pushed instead that made him to enter the waiting hall as well.

At the café outside Yugyeom smiled widely as he's walking out from the café with his favorite choco milk shake. He looked at his drinks before took a sip, "Ahh... exactly this tasteful choco."

Yugyeom then lifted his head and just realize the participants are now walking towards the waiting hall. He just remembered that he didn't tell his group members and his members might not realize he's going missing. Yugyeom quickly runs to join the other participants.