Chapter 24: Call Me Hyung

JAEBEOM and Jinyoung turned their head and found a man in black suit beside them.

"Yes?"

That man gave them his business card, "I'm Eun Jisang from JK Corporation. Our company is one of the main sponsor of this orphanage. You can call me Jisang hyung."

Jaebeom and Jinyoung frowned to hear Jisang's introduction that suddenly sounds that he's going to get close with them by asking them to call him hyung at their very first meeting, "Well, what can we help you... Jisang hyung?"

Jisang smiled before gave out the flyers to both of them, "Actually our company will organize dancing competition in Seoul next month. I would like both of you to enter the competition."

Jaebeom and Jinyoung looked at each other. Jaebeom scratched his eyebrow, "Urm... I'm not sure. I don't feel like want to enter any competition at the moment."

"Yes. Me too. I don't think that I'm going from Jinhae to Seoul just for entering the competition. It almost final weeks and we're kinda busy with college stuffs," explained Jinyoung.

"Not mentioning this competition is going to held next month. I don't think that I have enough time to practice anything," added Jaebeom.

Jisang nodded understand. "I know this might be hard for you guys but I really can feel something different from both of you guys. I heard that today is the first day you guys meet each other and you guys only have short time for preparing the performance just now. That's really such an extraordinary experience I believe."

Jinyoung smiled, "We appreciate that compliments but I'm sorry that..."

"Oh, anyway we're going to collaborate with JYP Entertainment for this event to find new talents and the winner can win 3,000,000 won," said Jisang immediately cutting Jinyoung's words.

Jaebeom and Jinyoung both looked at Jinsang with wide eyes, "3,000,000 won?!"

"Also will have opportunity to be trainee in JYPE," told Jinsang.

"I'm in," said Jaebeom suddenly.

"Me too," told Jinyoung.

Jisang smiled, "I believe JYP will be happy to meet you guys. You guys have the idol feature that JYP likes. See you guys next month in Seoul."

"Thank you so much!" Jaebeom and Jinyoung bowed to him before Jisang then left them.

"So... it looks like we're going to meet again next month," said Jinyoung.

Jaebeom smiled, "I would like to compete with great dancer like you."

"Me too. Let's meet again next month, Jaebeom-ah."

Jaebeom flinched. He looked at Jinyoung with uneasy expression, "Hyung. Call me hyung."

Jinyoung frowned, "But... I saw at the list name and you were born in 1994 like me."

Jaebeom coughed, "I'm early born. All my friends are '93. I'm okay with no honorifics but just call me hyung."

Jinyoung looked at him with disbelief look, "Heol... fine then. Let's meet next month, Jaebeom hyung."

Jaebeom smiled before they both shake hands.

******************************

THEY waved to the PNU's students when their bus is starting to move. Jaebeom in the bus also wave his hands to them and his eyes specifically look at one person – Jinyoung.

"Your performance is so amazing just now. You guys look so in sync like already know each other for a long time," commented Jiheon when their bus already left the orphanage.

"I don't know. It just like our body move by their own. I also feel comfortable on that stage and even with eye gaze it looks like both of us can read each other's mind," told Jaebeom.

"To that extent? But you guys just meet each other like this morning?"

Jaebeom shrugged, "I don't know how to explain. I just feel so close to him like someone that I already know for a long time but I believe we never met even once before. It feels like... there's a mysterious bonding between us."

"If that Jinyoung guy is a girl, I might think you already fall in love for him." Jiheon shook his head before then put on his headphone and close his eyes.

Jaebeom looked out of the window. He really cannot explain what he feels right now. The reason how he can be so perfectly in sync with someone that he just know few hours before and can understand what in his mind make him amaze with himself. But he also know that Jinyoung also have the same weird feeling like what he feels right now.