Chapter 34: GOT7 JJAI

SEVEN of them look at that staff with disbelief look, "Got... 7?"

"And now... our last competitor, GOT7!" they suddenly heard the emcee on the stage call their name.

"That's the signal! Go up now!" urge the staff.

They almost quickly walked to the stairs before Jackson pulled Jaebeom's hand.

"Can we do the cheer first?" asked Jackson.

"Cheer?"

Jackson reached out his hand. The other members then did the same and put their hand on each other. Jaebeom put his hand on the top.

"Should we move our hand to up or down?" asked Youngjae.

"What should we say?" asked Jinyoung.

Jaebeom that suddenly know what he should say shouted, "G-O-T-7!"

"JJAI!!!" shouted seven of them together as they pulled their hand not to up or down but towards their own body before then they walk upstairs to the stage.

They surprised to hear a loud cheer from on the stage. They don't know the audience but the audience cheered for them. From afar, Bambam could see his family looked at him with wide eyes. Mark can see his mother dropped the shopping bag in her grip while looking at him. Jackson can see Sean at the back looks at him with jaw drop. Yugyeom's crew that sitting at the participants' seat pointing their finger to him with disbelief look. Youngjae's friend, Seojun that distributing the bags to the audience almost slap the bag to one man because of too shock to see Youngjae on the stage.

They took their own position and once the music start they could feel a weird energy and aura in their body that make them also able to show great facial expression. Suddenly their stage presence that they never knew they had just burst out that make them able to give the perfect performance as if they already did the performance thousands times.

Right!

Left!

Jump!

Roll!

They're moving perfectly and even showing interaction with each other while dancing as if they've done this a lot before.

They ended the performance with a jump before the hall got filled up with the cheer from everyone in that hall. The audience getting increase every seconds during their performance that made the audience almost twice more than the initial audience.

Seven of them looked at the audience in disbelief look while they still breathe heavily. The loud cheer sound very familiar to them as if they used to hear it.

"GOT7! GOT7! GOT7!"

"What is this feeling...?" said Jaebeom to himself. He turned his head and found the other six members are tearing up but they just looked at the audience with disbelief look as if they not realize they're crying.

Jaebeom then realize his tears falling down on his cheeks. He touched his face and looked at his own tears on his fingers with disbelief look.

"Why am I..."

Suddenly a green fire appeared like a circle surrounding seven of them.

"W-what is this?!" shouted Youngjae.

"A fire?!" shouted Mark.

"How can the fire be green?!" asked Jackson.

"I'm scared..." said Bambam.

"Where's everyone?!" asked Yugyeom.

They looked at the audience seat and realize no one is there anymore and everything looked empty and even the stage they supposed to be also gone.

"Jaebeom hyung!" Jinyoung pulled Jaebeom when realize suddenly a black hole appeared at the center of them and the black hole getting bigger that causing them has nowhere to go with the green fire behind them.

"What should we do now?" asked Mark.

Jaebeom took a deep breath before said, "Let's hold our hands together and jump in."

"What?! Jump in you said?" asked Jackson while looking at Jaebeom like he really believe that guy is crazier than him.

Jaebeom grabbed Jinyoung's hand from his right and Youngjae's hand from his left side causing Youngjae to flinch, "Guys, this is not our place. Whatever in this hole, we need to find out and get back to where we come from. Let's get in together!"

"I don't understand a thing whatever he said, but... as if we have other choice, huh?" said Jackson before he then grabbed Youngjae's left hand and took Mark's right hand. Bambam and Yugyeom then hold to each other's hand before connect the circle with holding Mark and Jinyoung's hand.

Jaebeom took a deep breath before shouted, "G-O-T-7!"

"JJAI!!!" shouted another six before seven of them then jumped to that black hole.