India

"Kids come on!! we are getting late. I dont want to miss our flight" Adhira  said to their kids who were struggling with last minute packing. "Rayu dont forget jacket, I will not give you mine" Nirvan said while picking his bag "Took bro" Rayaan replied. "Come on boys I dont have time your crap" Yashvi said while dragging them. "Moms we are ready" Kids said in unison. Luthra sisters smiled at their kids.

"Where are they" a man was waiting outside the airport "Maan they will come, have patience" other boy rolled his eyes "Wow look who is talking. Who was the one among us who threatens his sisters to come to India instead of pleading them. Huh Athy??" Armaan  said in an accusing tone "Hey they are my sisters & moreover I didnt threaten I warned them" Atharva diverted his gaze from his twin brother "Ohh so Mr. Atharva Luthra just tell me the difference between threatening & warning". Before Atharva  could say something they saw their sisters with their kids. The sisters also saw their brothers. Adya & Arohi jumped towards their brothers. "I miss you both so much" Adya & Arohi  cried in their brother's embrace. The kids saw their mothers smiling. But Ayaan & Rayyan were noticing their mom, she didnt hugged them like other two did. They went & holds her hand, Adhira looked at her sons. They both smiled "Its fine mom, you dont have to be strong always. They love you". She smiles at her sons proudly, they understands her more than anyone ...shouldnt they trust as her sons...
"Iera" all three turned to Atharva & Armaan. "Wont you meet your brothers" Armaan asked. Adhira  looked at both of them. She wanted to be in their embrace but she didnt had the courage to do so. She felt two hands on her shoulder & looked at her sons who were smiling at her.

Adhira took baby steps towards them. But both of them pulled her towards them & hugged her.She also hugged them. But soon she remembered something & broke the hug.

Kids also hugged & greeted their uncles. Soon they left for their home. Though it wasn't for the first time for Nirvan , Nirvi & Yashvi but they remember anything as they left India at a very young age.It was the first time for Ayaan & Rayyan, they never came India for the first time. They have heard everything about India, Adhira  nurtured her sons with Indian Traditions but still they were American.

They reached their mansion. Ayaan & Rayaan were flabbergasted to see the mansion "It very" "Royal" Rayyan completed his brother's sentence. They all stood  at the entrance. They opened the door & were greeted Tara & Sara. They all went inside after hugging them. Raj & Nayantara stood there for their grandchildren. "NANI NANU" kids ran & hugged them. "DAD MOM" Adya & Arohi hugged their parents. Adhira was hesitating & took their blessings. Raj & Nayantara understood her situation. "Ahmm now I will take your leave. I just...I just came to drop all of them here." Adhira said while taking her bags. Kids were shocked to hear this, elders understood the situation. "Where are you going Iera" Sara asked "Actually I booked a room for me in hotel" Adhira replied "What about us Mom" Ayaan & Rayyan asked "You both will stay here with everyone. I have work so I will be living in the hotel" Adhira started to go "Adhira Luthra" Raj called her in a stern voice. She got scared because of his stern voice & immediately stopped in her track, turned towards her father "Y..Y..Yes Dad" she stammered. "I didnt give you the permission to leave the mansion. And I will not. You are going to stay here *, you can handle your work from here also" Raj ordered. Adhira nodded like an obedient child & went to her room. Children were shocked to see Adhira like this "Oh my God look at Vi Ma, I never saw her like this" Nirvan whispered "Seriously The Great Adhira Luthra who used scare others, is looking like scared kitten" Yashvi replied. Ayaan & Rayyan smiled at this "Mom is scared of her father guys, not from a stranger" they smiled & hugged their grandparents.

Adya was unpacking her luggage, Armaan entered her room. "Bhai" "Still she dont have the courage" he asked. She sighed & nodded her head positively "Still she blames herself. I have seen her cry holding our family photo, she apologizes to Dad Mom's photo every night. Bhai she have become stiff. She is not our old Iera, she is strict as well rude. She bottles up her emotions inside her, she never shows anything outside, she thinks that showing her feelings makes her week." she starts to cry. Armaan hugged her consoling though he himself was having tears. "Bhai I want my Iera di back..I really miss her" "Even I miss my little devil Adhira" he said wiping her tears.

"Bhai she is not that Adhira, I have never seen that Adhira.I have only seen this Adhira, who is stern, ruthless & rude. I know she wants to cry but doesn't spill a single tear in front of us, she want to hug her kids, show her love & concern but she doesn't do that publicly. She stopped showing her care when Ayu & Rayu turned 15, but she secretly goes to her room every night & sleeps beside them. Even she goes Nirvam & Nirvi's room also. Ayu & Rayu knows that their mother comes to their room every night. They both love her immensely. They never hides anything from her." Arohi hugged Atharva. They both were sitting in the hall "Bhai will I be able to see that Iera di whom you used to tell" "You will Ruhi" he said while crying

Unknown to them there was someone who was watching all this. "We will bring our daughter back" Raj said to himself. He moved to Adhira's room & stood in front of it. He was about to knock but he heard her sobs. "Am sorry Dad, Am sorry Mom.I love you lot...I am sorry I didnt hear & went against you. Am sorry" she was crying very badly. Then he heard something breaking "I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU THE CORE.BECAZ OF YOU I HURT MY DAD MOM & BROTHERS.I HATE YOU..." Adhira was crying & was angry. Raj was having tears in his eyes, he silently went away without entering.

"I HATE YOU TO CORE"