I AM AROHI LUTHRA

"How are you Adhira" Azaan asked her, she gasped hearing him calling her by Adhira instead of her nickname, she understood the situation "Am fine Azaan" she smiled. "Good, now you should take rest am here now" he said in a stern tone. The whole family sensed the tension between the brother & sister. By evening Adhira was discharged.

Days passed by, Ayaan-Rayyan & Nirvan-Nirvi made new friends also. But Ishaan kept on bullying them & instigating them. Once Nirvan & Nirvi were sitting in the canteen waiting for Ayaan & Rayyan as they went to submit their project, Ishaan came there with the gang. "Hey Luthras, how you are doing" he sat beside Nirvi, twins chose to ignore them. "Heard you all four are handled by single mother" he said alerting Nirvan & Nirvi by hearing about their mother. "Even your brother Ayyan & Rayyan are handed by single mother right, where is the father huh" he mocked "Our father died" twins replied "What!! I dont think so, I have heard that yours as well as Ayaan-Rayyan's mother never married, that means your mothers are" before Ishaan could complete anything a punch was landed on his face. Ishaan fall down & saw Ayaan & Rayyan who were burning with anger, Nirvan & Nirvi also joined them. 

Ayaan caught his collar "How dare you Bastard" he punched him again. Ishaan's friends came to hel him but were kicked out by Rayyan, Nirvan & Nirvi "Dare you come between us" Nirvi warned. They also backed off seeing her blood shot eyes.  Nirvan & Rayyan continued to beat him "You have bad-mouthed our mothers, we will not leave you" Nirvan yelled. Ishhan found a glass bottle near the table & smashed it on Rayyan's hand causing him to bleed. "Rayyan" his siblings yelled, Ishaan then threw the half smashed bottle towards Nirvi causing the glass to pierce through her skin. Ayaan punched him, after they both started to fight with each other. Moments later the Principal came & dismissed the siblings along with Ishaan. In anger they all left to their respective houses after  getting first-aid

They entered the house, only Arohi & Azaan was there in house. Arohi saw her children's condition, Rayyan was injured, Ayyan & Rayyan's shirt was torn. "NIRVI RAYYAN" Arohi yelled. Arohi & Azaan ran towards their kids "What happen who did this" Arohi checked Nirvi & Rayyan's injury "Nothing Mom just a mere fight" Ayaan replied "ITS NOT MERE FIGHT, WHAT HAPPEN TELL ME" Azaan yelled which made them flinch with fear, they know their Azaan Uncle very well. At last Ayaan revealed everything making Azaan & Arohi boil in anger. "How dare he harm my child & too with a glass bottle" Arohi dragged Rayyan & Nirvi with her. She sat on the car & called the Principal "Yes Mr. Mehra, Arohi Luthra speaking I want Ishaan's address" she asked making the kids shocked "No NO...I dont want Mom to face the Raisinghanias" they thought. "WHAT VR MANSION" Arohi yelled at phone, she looked at her kids who was tensed "So Its Ishaan Sharma Raisinghania!!" after this new piece of information, her blood started to boil. While Azaan & kids were stunned to see Arohi in this manner, Ayyan got a call from Rayyan "Yes Rayu..WHAT...SHE IS GOING TO VR MANSION....YES AM CALLING MOM" he cut the call & turned to everyone "Ruhi Mom is driving to VR mansion" he informed shocking everyon "No it should not" Azaan yelled. They all drove outside to chase her. 

"ISHAANI RAISINGHANIA" a high-pitch voice made everyone startled & ran towards their entrance. The Raisinghanias were shocked to see the owner of the voice, only one thing came out from their mouth "Ridhima". The lady was standing was in office wear with pride & anger. Her eyes was blood shot, she was standing with a tensed Rayyan & Nirvi. "COME OUT ISHAANI" she yelled. Ishaani who came out hearing the noise was shocked to see the woman "Ridhima" she whispered. Arohi marched inside "Where is your son" she asked. Ishaani was too shocked to even reply "I asked where is your spoilt son" Arohi yelled making her startled.

That time Ishaan entered his house with bruises on his face. Ishaani saw this & ran towards him "Ishu what happen who did this, who beat you" she asked worriedly "We bet him" Rayyan & Nirvi informed with pride. Ishaani furiously marched towards them to slap but was slapped by Arohi "DONT YOU DARE TO SLAP MY KIDS" she announced shocking everyone. "Your kids...You gold digger" before she complete she was rewarded by another slap by woman "DARE YOU RAISE YOUR HAND OR WORDS AGANIST ADHIRA LUTHRA'S FAMILY" it was non other than Adhira Luthra who drove towards VR mansion after getting call from her son.