Adya Bose / Adya Luthra

Yashvi looked at her mother "Now you are only left Mom. And you will be also having that man's photo as Iera Mom & Ruhi mom said that you cant deny the fact etc etc". They all chuckled hearing this "What?? That line is very big, what do you expect from a kid huh?". Adya took her photo album & showed their photos.

"He always looked like Douchbag" Yashvi made a face

"He always looked like Douchbag" Yashvi made a face. Adya frowned & rest of them chuckled "I dont understand why you fell for this monkey Mom. Look at yourself Mom, you were beautiful & still you are beautiful but as always your choice is always bad Mom" Yashvi shrugged. Adya just rolled her eyes. "Yash" Adhira glared her "Okay but he is a douchbag. Mother will you continue" she replied.

"Hey why am wearing Boy's clothes" Yashvi shouted in horror "Excuse me miss, look at yourself still you are wearing boy's clothes" Nirvi pointed out

"Hey why am wearing Boy's clothes" Yashvi shouted in horror "Excuse me miss, look at yourself still you are wearing boy's clothes" Nirvi pointed out. Yashvi looked at herself & smiled sheepishly "Becaz Yashvi Luthra always like boy's clothes, whenever I tried to make you wear some frock, you used to cry & eat my head. Then when you grew older again you did the same but that time you torn the frock which you were wearing" Adya explained. "Okay Okay now start you & that monkey's story" Yashvi rolled her eyes.

Flashback

Since childhood Adya used her mother's maiden name Bose as her surname. Adya was doing her graduation when she met Reyansh Khurana. He was a playboy, he wasnt a type of guy who wanted to get settled with only one girl. Reyansh was attracted to Adya. Slowly they both fell for each other. 

They spend time with each other, whenever Adya used to bring the topic of marriage he used to divert the topic .Once they got intimate with each other. When Adya came to know she was pregnant she went to Reyansh & told the matter.

"What you are pregnant" Reyansh was shocked. Adya nodded "Abort it" he immediately said. Adya was shocked to hear that "Rey is our baby, the symbol our love how can I" she was cut by him "Look Adu we are kids, I am not ready to be husband & you are making me a father". "What the hell do you mean huh, I am making you father. Its all my mistake ??" she raised her voice "Wow wow baby relax, we share some good moments right. Now we had made a mistake so we should rectify it right" he told her. She was hurt, hurt beyond words "You are calling our baby a mistake?". She had tears in her eyes, he looked at her & hugged her "Baby listen we still are kids & how we will handle a kid. Just drop it, anyway it wont feel anything" he continued "Rey, a life is growing inside me" she was again cut by him "And I have my full life to live where I cant handle this kid". "Look Adya you also have your life, just drop it. I will pay for this, now we have made a mistake then we should rectify" he hugged & left.

Adya was broken totally. She beyond hurt, her love called their baby a MISTAKE. The person was just playing with her emotions & her body nothing else. 

Adya narrated everything to Raj & Nayantara. They just asked this question "Do you want this baby Adi" "yes I want this baby". Her family smiled "Good at least you understood the value of a life" Raj patted her back. "Dad Mom am sorry" "shushh, its not your fault. You were in love baby & we dont see what is wrong & what is right when we are in love" Nayantara hugged her daughter. 

Adya told that she wanted to go to London to Adhira & Arohi for her deliver as she didnt wanted anyone to point a finger against her family as she was pregnant out of her wedlock. They all agreed as Adhira as well as Arohi were in London. Adya left her college & went to London. She completed her studies after her delivery.

Flashback Ends

"Hmmm" thats all Yashvi said. Adya wasnt depressed, she was happy that she got rid of herself from that man. She was happy with her daughter & family. Adya had a life ahead so she dint look back to her past. But unknown to Adya there were two people who muttered to themselves, Adhira & Arohi looked at their sister "Reyansh Khurana, watch your back Luthras are coming behind you"