Phoenix & Fornax

The elder Luthra clan called a meeting in Sakshi's room for the youngsters. Sakshi, Rajveer, Raj, Nayantara, Arnab Tagore & Kajal Arnab Tagore were sitting on the couch. One by one the second generation of Luthras along with Tagore sisters & Arya brothers entered the room. Adhira, Abhir, Vaidehi & Dev were the last one to arrive as they were keeping the kids together & Adhira was making Ira sleep.

"What do you think what is happening there??" Nirvan asked his siblings "Don't know" Ayaan shrugged. Both the elder twin set were in charge of their younger siblings. Ira was sleeping while Veer, Rudra, Zara & Yashvi were watching TV. 

"Dad, why did you call of us??" Myra asked. Raj smiled "We have decided to sell some shares of both the companies" he announced making everyone shocked. Ayansh was first one find his voice from shock "Papa, why we have to sell. Both Phoenix & Fornix are doing great, our stocks are in good condition. For the past 15 years its going fantastic then why??" .

Sakshi stood up & replied "Its true but we are not actually selling our shares. We are selling our Water Sports equipment Branch & selling some of our hospitals". Advay & Azaan frowns hearing this & asks "To whom??". The elders looks at each other & hesitates before saying "Water sports to Raisinghanias & Hospitals to Khuranas  & Malhotras".

"WHAT!!!!" they all were shocked to hear that. Though they were ok with Khuranas but Raisinghanias, they allowed them to do the construction work for the hospital only because of Adhira's plans. Everyone in business world know about Malhotra's relationship with Mittals, they were like Jai & Veeru

A hell broke in their room, the second generation were  bickering with their parents who were looking like they wont change their mind. "ENOUGH!!" Nayantara shouted making everyone shut, "Its our last decision" she further added.

"I will not allow this" a voice came from the bed. They looked at Adhira Luthra who was silent throughout the ordeal. "We dont need you permission if others sign the papers, Iera" Raj said sternly.

Adhira stood up from the bed  "No, even if everyone else signs still my signs is important because I am on of the Board of the Directors as well as I have more shares" she said. "Nayantara stood up "Iera, we are doing this to teach those Raisinghania a lesson" she was cut by her youngest daughter "By giving our most profitable branch. NO NEVER!!" Adya shouted.

Sakshi puts the paper in front of them all "Sign this, we are transferring the Water sports & some hospitals to" "I AM NOT GOING TO SIGN IT!!" Sakshi was rudely cut by Adhira.

Everyone was shocked to see this, Adhira never disrespected her parents & elders but for the first time Adhira Luthra's temper was on top floor. "ADHIRAA!!!" Nayantara screamed scandalized. 

Adhira looked at her mother "No mom, I am not going to bloody sign it. Kill me but I will not to that. I know who's plan is this. I HAVE TOLD YOU ALL TO STAY AWAY FROM MY PLAN. I AM NOT GIVING OR SELLING EVEN A PEICE OF CLOTH TO THOSE BLOODY BASTARDS. I AM THE ONE WHO WORKED HARD FOR FORNAX TO  BRING IT AT THIS POSITION. IF FORNAX & PHOENIX IS KNOWN WORLDWIDE ITS BECAUSE OF AZAAN & ME. I AM NOT GIVING WATER SPORTS TO THAT BARSTARD RAISINGHANIA & TELL ME ONE THING HOW MANY DOCTORS ARE THEIR IN MALHOTRA & MITTALS. NO ONE, HERE WE HAVE MOM, MAAN &  RUHI SO AM NOT GONNA SELL HOSPITALLS ALSO" she shouted making everyone astonish. 

Adhira Luthra was fuming with anger, she never thought her parents & family do this kind of stupidity. Sakshi took a deep breath "We are doing this for the betterment" again she was cut by Adhira's dark chuckle "BETTERMENT, THATS RICH COMING FROM YOU!! YOU OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU WHO DESTROYED MY LIFE WITH YOUR DECISIONS & PLANS MRS. SAKSHI BOSE LUTHRA!!". Sakshi looked wide eye with this outburst, Nayantara sensing the situation tried to stop her daughter but she showed her hand to sign her not to interrupt. Adhira went to Sakshi "Each & every decision of yours for me have destroyed me in bits & pieces. Your games & plans have my life miserable, you snatched a childhood as well my lo....(sobbing)....Have you ever thought what will the consequence of your action Mrs. Sakshi Luthra. So dont dare to do anything good becaz what you think is good will be wrong for me &  for others too." she wiped her tears. Sakshi was in tears too

"For the last time, if this sale happens then you will see the worst side of mine. I will not give even a penny from Phoenix & Fornax to those bloody bastards. I will only let it happen if we are  selling these to Aryas or Tagores or Oberois or Singhs or to Aryan & Kabir thats it. And foremost important thing, dont interfere in what am going to do. " saying this she burst out of the room. Vaidehi & Kabir followed her while everyone stood their bewildered.

Adhira enters her room, she was fuming like a bull. She looked at the vase kept near the table & smashed it. She started to throw the things here & there then she searched for alcohol. She looked around & saw a bottle of whiskey.  She opened it & started to drink along taking puffs from the cigar.

Abhir, Vaidehi, Virat & Azaan widens their eyes when they saw the condition of the room but couldn't see Adhria. They went inside the room, Vaidehi entered the bathroom & saw Adhira in the bathtub, immersed in water drinking Whiskey & smoking. "Bhai!!! V!!" she shouted, the boys ran inside.

"Iera!!" they shouted in unison. Adhira turned to them & smiled "Oh hey!!, Come join the party!!" she offered the bottle, "What the hell was that Iera!!" Azaan was furious "What!!?? What are you talking Zee??" she asked taking a puff again. Azaan closed his eyes in frustration "Iera, I know what they are doing is wrong, you shouldn't have reacted or behaved liked that. They are our elders & you could have talked to them silently & calmly, not like this. Its not the way" Vaidehi explained calmly. 

Adhira dint even bulge, she kept quite for few moments then without looking at them she addressed to Vaidehi "Baby, do you remember about 10 years back, a marriage was going to happen. Few weeks before the marriage was fixed Virat, you & me were talking opps sorry not talking rather begging calmly someone called Sakshi Bose Rajveer Luthra & Nihal Kashyap to stop the marriage, we even trued it a day before the wedding, what was the consequence baby?? Dont you remember?? Huh look to whom am speaking.. how she will forget that just the day after she was getting married to Virat!!" she laughed while Vaidehi & Virat closed their eyes in pain while her brothers looked away.

Adhira stood up in the tub itself, she chuckled "Huh she dint hear our pleas & begging that will woman listen now. I did what was right, they should stop their games & rest now. We all their to play the games now, it was necessary so that they can understand that. And its my way to tell them not to put their lives at danger" she inhaled another drag & stepped out.

"But you shouldn't have" Azaan was cut by Adhira "IT WAS NECESSARY & I DONT GIVE DAMN ABOUT SAKSHI LUTHRA, I STILL REMEMBER WHAT SHE DID, I CANT NEVER FORGET THAT. FROM MY CHILDHOOD ONWARDS SHE DID THAT TO ME, SHE ONLY HAVE HURT ME BEING M" she suddenly stopped & looked at a wide eyed Abhir, she realized that what she was going to blurt out. She quickly regains posture & says "I will never forgive her okay. And now onwards I dont to discuss or hear this matter anymore" she left the bathroom.

Virat, Vaidehi, Abhir & Azaan stood their contemplating about the events of the day "I know that Sakshi Mom & Iera have problems but I dint know it was this serious" Azaan said, "Something more than the marriage thing is there behind the fights between Aunty & Iera" Virat pointed out. Abhir gulped hearing to their statements. Vaidehi nodded & said "I dint know that Adhira hates Sakshi Aunty this much".