Does he hate me?

"Dadi you have to be here for today, you have fainted due to your high blood pressure" Vardhan Khurana explained his Grandma Daljeet Kaur Khurana. "Okay I will rest here only for tonight" she made faces & laid down on bed. "You all go home, I will stay with her today" Reyansh said. They all nodded & left for their house.

"Am here dont worry, you & Angre go. Take care okay" Vansh patted Ishani's shoulder. Angre & Ishaani left for VR mansion. Vansh sat on the couch beside his Grandma Indrani Raisinghania who was sleeping due to her medicines. 

"Dad I dont want anyone to stay please understand me" Adhira whined "No mom we both are staying here itself" Ayaan said "We are also staying here" rest of the kids along with Adya & Arohi screemed. "Enough I dont want anyone to stay here with me. You all are here since morning, go to house & come in the morning" Adhira ordered in a stern voice which scared them a lil. "Adhira" Raj called her in a strict tone "Dad please" she pleaded with her eyes. "You all go out I want to talk to her alone, Tara you stay here"  Raj ordered & everyone left except Nayantara(Tara). "Dad please understand my situation. I dont want any you specially, Adya & Arohi to stay here. And I cant leave them alone also" she begged. Nayantara was confused "What do you mean" "Tara, Raisinghanias, Khuranas & Mittals are present in the hospital" Raj informed shocking her. Then he told their encounter with them "And I came to know that Vansh & Reyansh are going to stay at hospital itself" Adhira informed "How" her parents asked "My spies informed me" they both nodded "Look Dad mom, am fine. I can handle myself, I dont my sisters or our kids to get hurt. Last time when Ved came to cabin we fought & seeing Him, Rayu burst out on him & I dont want that Please" Adhira justified. 

At last Adya, Arohi & kids were convinced by Raj & Nayantara to leave the hospital. When they bidding bye to Adhira, Raj's phone got a message which made him smile "I have to tell you all something" Raj grabbed the attention "Azaan & Sara are coming to India tomorrow". They all jumped in excitement with this news but Adhira was nervous which wasn't unnoticed by her twin brothers who kept their hand on her shoulder "Iera dont be nervous, Zee is coming after years. He might have forgiven you" Atharva said though she wasn't sure still she smiled. They all left for their house.

Adhira was sleeping at night. A man entered her ward wearing a mask & black hoodie. The person tip toed & sat beside her. He caressed her head "You never listen to anyone, again you spoiled your health".  "Am sorry Iera  for whatever I have done to you" he kissed her forehead & holds her hand. He sat there for few minutes & left after hearing some noises from outside.

In the morning Adhira was greeted by the nurses, she asked the nurse that did some one visited her in the night for which the nurse replied negatively. Adhira was confused, she was sure that she have felt someone's presence, after lot of thinking she shrugged of everything. She heard a knock on her door, she froze on the bed to see the person "Good Morning Miss Luthra" Vansh greeted, "Good Morning Mr. Raisinghania" she fake smiled & internally prayed to God to not to let her family come in morning then she heard again a knock, "Good Morning Miss Luthra" Reyansh Khurana gave a flirty smile "Morning Mr. Khurana, come have a seat both of you" she plastered a smile to the person who just gave her mini heart attack.  "How are you Miss Luthra" Vansh asked "Am fine now & most probably will be discharged by evening" she informed "Good to hear that" Reyansh smiled at her which made her frown. "Mr. Vansh as I will in leave for few days. My brother Azaan will come to office" Adhira said "Dont worry Miss Luthra I will talk to him" Vansh stood up & bid bye to her while Reyansh followed him. "Uff we are saved" Adhira sighed in relief. Seconds later her family entered with breakfast

They all were talking when one man & woman entered their room. All broke into wide grin seeing them "Zee Uncle" kids jumped & hugged him. Raj & Nayantara hugged their son & daughter-in-law. Luthra siblings except Adhira also went towards them. Sara came & hugged Adhira "How are you baby" she asked "AM fine Sara". Adhira turned to Azaan who came & stood front of her with stern face, she was nervous & scared its been years that she have met Azaan. Adhira was in a dilemma & thought "Does he hates me??"