I AM THEIR FATHER!!

Raisinghania's  froze  hearing Sia's words. Virat was standing with Adhira when he saw someone's shadow near the entrance. He slowly walked towards, they all looked at him. They waits for him to return. Moments later he enters dragging Ved with him, "He was hiding behind & hearing everything" Virat punched his face. "Now, now, Ved Mittal have stooped so low that he is hiding & hearing the conversation of Luthra's or you are scared of us huh Ved?" Abhir smirked. Ved growled "Scared & me that too with you, NEVER. Did you forget I am a Mittal you worms!!". Rayyan was going to pounce but was stopped by his mother. 

"I just want my kids" Ved declared making everyone in the room freeze. Ved's eyes fell on his twins who were standing beside their mother, "I know that I am the father of their children Iera" Ved smirked, Adhira was furious, after all he had the audacity to call himself as a father, she immediately handed Ira to Adya carefully & marched towards Ved "Dont call me Iera, you lost the right to call me that you Bastard" she pushed him. Ved stumbled but still his smirk dint vanish, he moved towards Ayaan & Rayyan who were staring at him with all the hatred which was unnoticed by Ved "My sons, my  children" he cupped their faces. He had tears in his eyes which Adhira nervous. No he cant take my children too, he took everything I loved not my children too. 

When all this was happening, everyone forgot about the Raisinghania's. Vansh was standing near Nirvan & Nirvi without making them aware of his presence. Suddenly Nirvi felt a hand on her shoulder which made her uncomfortable. By her instinct, she immediately turned & punched the person on the face without noticing the face. "AAAOUCHH" it was Vansh. They all turned to their direction, Vansh was growling in pain "VANSH/BHAI" Raisinghania's ran towards him. He removed his hand from his nose, they widen their eyes when they saw that his nose was bleeding, Ishaani looked at Nrivi "You lil devil, how dare you hurt my brother" she raised her hands to slap her but Nirvi caught her hand in time & twisted it "It was your brother who touched me without my consent. I can recognize my family's touch & he stood behind me like a thief & its my instinct to punch those who touch me without my consent" Nirvi growled & locked Ishaani with her grip. Ishaan & Reni went towards them to release their mother from Nirvi 

"You cant release her from Nirvi's grip, she is fully trained in boxing, karate & wrestling, once Nirvi holds someone in her grip she will not leave that person until the person begs, she even made me beg then just think about your mother" Rayyan smirked. They all widens their eyes with this revelation, Arohi looked at them "Nirvi release her now!" but Nirvi was stubborn & dint listen to her. Arohi looked at Adhira "Nirvi Luthra, leave Ishaani right now". Nirvi immediately released her from her grip listening to stern voice of her second mother. If anyone could tame her after Arohi then its Adhira, Nirvi was more like Adhira than Arohi, stubborn, mature, stern & feisty. 

Nirvi looked at Vansh "Dare you touch me without my consent" she warned. "I can, you are my daughter Nirvi" Vansh told as he stood by & wiping his nose. Suddenly Adhira & Arohi started laughing, they all looked at the sisters "Seriously!!What happened today??" Arohi laughed "Ya each & every idiot is claiming our children as theirs when their parents are just standing here" Adhira said while laughing. Ved got up & furiously marched towards Adhira & gripped her by shoulders "STOP IT!! I KNOW THEY ARE MY KIDS ADHIRA. I HAVE TESTED THAT, I HAVE RESEARCHED THAT. YOU HAVENT BEEN WITH ANYONE AFTER ME." he yelled at her. Adhira looked at him " Yes its true that after you I havent been with anyone", Ved smiled but soon was vanished when he saw her devilish smirk "For that I have to be with you right. I knew Virat earlier than you. I have been with Virat after the marriage also becaz I knew your game plan"  she laughed making Ved freeze at his place "Yes Mr. Ved Mittal I knew everything, each & everything. And these are my kids, mine & Virat's kids. I knew you were cheating on me, so why should be loyal to me?" she let evil chuckle. Tears started to flow from Ved's eyes which made Adhira happy "Huh what look Ved Mittal is crying" she again laughed.

Luthra's along with their family friends widen their eyes in horror, they never saw Adhira like this, she laughing maniacally at his weakness. Though Ved have done wrong but seeing him like made them vulnerable, they felt pity for him for the first time.

Adhira turned to Raisinghania's "And you what you thought, Nirvi & Nirvan are your kids, Nahh. They are Samrat's & Arohi's" Vansh looked furious "SHE IS NOT AROHI, SHE IS RIDHIMA, MY RIDHIMA MY WIFE". Arohi calmly walked towards him "You are mistaken again. Ridhima is dead. And your wife is Ahana not me , remember??", he looked at her eyes "I know you are Ridhima, I can identify her, you have a mole on the shoulder just like Ridhima & I know they are my kids". Arohi pushed him "Ridhima was never yours. When was this identification parade when you doubted me, when you taught I am Vyom's wife, when was your trust when I was suffering huh?" she asked calmly. Indrani cupped her face "It means you are Ridhima & these are my grandchildren, heir of Raisinghania's ", Arohi looked emotionless "No I was Ridhima. I killed her with my hand becaz of you all. I AM AROHI LUTHRA & THESE ARENT YOUR GRANDCHILDREN" she shouted. Adhira stepped forward "Arohi & Samrat met when she left Raisinghania mansion. Nirvan & Nirvi is Samrat's children. Look at Nirvi's eyes then at Samrat's" . They all looked at the similarities between Nirvan-Nirvi & Samrat. Though Samrat looked just like Vansh but his eyes was grey in color just like Nirvi. Indrani furiously stepped forward "They are Vansh's kids. It doesnt prove that they are Samrat's kids. As he is" she stopped in middle "What he is, continue Mrs. Indrani Raisinghania" Sakshi smirked. Indrani widen her eyes & covered up "He just looks like Vansh" "Ya but Nirvi had her father's eyes, Samrat's eyes" Arohi pointed out. 

Adhira again laughed "Just look at the faces of these two. They just came & said 'I AM THEIR FATHER' & us, their mothers will just sit & watch. Idiots" she laughed. The looked at her in horror, the kids never saw their mother like this, she was continuously taunting them "Look The Vansh Raisinghania who claims to be the most top business man, Ved Mittal who considers himself as God of Deception are having tears huh. Just look at them, wait Bir do one thing just take their picture in this state & I will frame it. Wait I myself will do that" she took out her mobile & went towards Ved who was standing like  a statue. "Ved come on!! you can release more tears come on" she taunted & clicked his photo & did the same with Vansh.

Adhira looked at the picture "Nice pictures I will forward you, dont worry". She then looked at her kids "Come on kids. Tell both of them who just announced that they are your father although you have your fathers a sweet goodnight come on! Be nice" she giggled. "And Adya can you please look after my darling daughter Ira today, I want spent sometime with my Virat & Nirvan-Nirvi go to your actual dad & sleep with both your mom & dad go" she laughed & intertwined hands with Virat. She looked at Vansh & Ved & tried to control her laugh but left with Virat.

Vansh & Ved fell on their knees with tears falling. They were living a deception till now, both of them thought " I lost them"