Chapter 48

*Jungkook P.O.V.*

I panic as I see Y/N fall to her sides. She has her hand on her chest, and she is breathing heavily. I stood up as quickly as I could, catching her before her fall. I can see small droplets of sweat forming on her forehead.

"Y/N!" I call.
"Y/N! What's wrong? Say something! Anything! Is there anything I can do?" I ask desperately.

I don't even know what I did, but her breathing started to steady, I was about to feel relieved until I saw her hand fall from her chest.

"Y/N?" I ask, shaking her a little, but no response.

I go down onto my knees, falling back to my feet a little. I didn't know what had happened, and for a second I thought she died. If it weren't for her weak breathing, I would have not known how to react.

Jimin was disturbed by my calls, and came down to find Y/N in my hands, unconscious. 

"Ya! Jungkook!" He yells in anger, as he shoves me to the side, and takes Y/N away from my hands.

He looks down at her, his eyes filled with concern and sadness. He brushes some strands of hair from her face, and takes the pulse from her neck. Relieved to find her alive, his eyes shoots back up staring directly at me.

"What the actual fuck?" He asks.

I rarely got to see Jimin angry before, he usually doesn't speak much, and whenever he does, it's always accompanied by a smile on his face. Unfortunately, I didn't get that this time. His eyes was filled with fury, it was as if blades were shooting out of those eyes.

"Hyung... It's not what you thin..." He interrupts me.
"You take me for a fool Jungkook?" He laughs, "I hear a scream, come down to check and find Y/N unconscious with you by her side. What the fuck am I supposed to think?" He asks.

I didn't know how to reply. 

"Jungkook. Answer me." He says.

I look down at my shaking hands. I don't even know why I couldn't answer his question. Maybe it was because I honestly didn't know what had just occurred. Maybe it was because I was still recovering from the fear that Y/N had just died in front of me. 

"Jungkook...What the fuck am I supposed to think?!" Jimin raised his voice.

My eyes shot up, as I saw a glaring flame started to form. The general outline of Jimin's chain began to appear, out of panic, I activated my own powers.

"Kookie-ah, you know that your illusions don't work on me right? Did you already forget that we trained together?" Jimin shook his head in disappointment.

Right when the chain was about to hit me, a bright yellow light was created from the chain's impact on something. The light was so bright that I was forced to close my eyes. After hearing no more sound come out. I slowly opened my eyes to find J-hope hyung standing in front of me using his force field, and Suga hyung standing next to Jimin.

J-hope deactivated his force field, and when I got a closer look, I saw a needle on each of Jimin's arms near in the inner part of his elbow. I looked around to find Y/N lying on a platform made out of vines, as RM floats down in between Jimin and I.

"Remind me again why you two decided to start fighting each other?" RM asked.
"He started it!" I blurted.
"I started it? Look at what you fucking did to Y/N!" Jimin yelled.
"You didn't give me a chance to explain!" I yelled back.
"Are you fuckin-" Jimin started to stand up, despite both his arms being demobilized, his chain started to reappear, but Jin hyung came just in time.

His sword up at Jimin's neck. Jimin glared at Jin hyung in anger, but knew he was no position to fight anymore, and kneeled back down.

"Dumbasses." Suga hyung said.
"Yoongi, isn't sticking needles up Jimin's arms a little too much?" Jin said, allowing his sword to lower down from Jimin's neck. 
"The fucker deserves it for trying to fight with one of the members." Suga replied, bored.

He made eye contact with me, as I gulped.

"You know what, you reminded me." He said, as I felt a sudden pain on the side of my neck.
"Yoongi!" Jin called.
"What? It's not deadly, it's just not gonna let him use his illusions to get away from the situation again." Suga said.
"So what happened?" RM asked again.

I look up at Jimin, who was looking to the side.

"Y/N suddenly fainted on me." I said.
"I heard a scream, and came down running. To find Jungkook next to Y/N unconscious." Jimin said. "My instant reaction was to get her away from her potential murderer."

My jaws drop in shock.

"Can you shut the fuc-" But I was suddenly muted, and Jimin was too.

I look up to find V hyung float down next to Y/N's sleeping body.

"Hyung, I don't know why you're asking the two of them. We all know that they're just gonna continue fighting. Just give me a moment, I'll go into Y/N's mind, and see what happened." V said, placing his palm on Y/N's forehead and closing his eyes.

It didn't take long for V to open his eyes again. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Just as I feared" He said.

Everyone looked at him in confusion. 

"How long do you plan to keep fake sleeping?" V looks up into the sky.

"Princess Lorianna?"

Hello!! I'm back!!! Well um... not officially, but better than nothing right? If you're wondering what happened, go check out my wall, everything is explained there. 

I hope this chapter was a worthy comeback. I can't promise weekly updates because of what has happened, and because I'm still in recovery. But I will try and promise monthly ones. 

I really hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and really appreciate the patience you guys had. I hope this chapter makes up for all that waiting.

Thanks for watching, and have a nice day <33